Siddha Yoga Peeth emphasis on the health benefits of yoga practice and additionally dedicated to bring out the hidden potential of every student so as to transform their life completely. The ultimate aim of Siddha Yoga Peeth is the three dimensional health benefit of its pupil that is – physical, mental and spiritual.
Hari Om Tat Sat! Yogi Sidharth, one of the best Ashtanga yoga teachers in India, is known for his motivating yoga classes at Siddha Yoga Peeth- Rishikesh. MORE
A yoga class with Yogi Sidharth includes powerful adjustments which safely teach students the depths of each asana. Yoga students come from all over the world to take his classes and commonly practice with him for one or more months at a time. The results are often times profound, students have returned home with straightened backs and clearer minds.
He is also a senior yoga teacher trainer conducting yoga teacher trainings and workshops internationally. Yogi Sidharth was born n Orissa and since the past 7 years staying in Rishikesh,Yoga Capital of the World. Following the strict instructions from his Guru, he travelled studying yoga and masters all over India. He has certified umerous yoga certificates from organisations such as Ashtanga yoga from Mysure Sivananda, Satyananda Academies etc.
Rishikesh is popular as yoga capital across the world. It is the place which has given dignitaries of Yoga. Thinking to learn real essence of yoga in an authentic way then this is the best place for yoga teacher training. Siddha Yoga Peeth, professional yoga training school in Rishikesh will discuss some reasons which will justify this statement. Have a look over them.
1. Location itself is special: A huge difference lies in taking conventional training of yoga and to know real essence of yoga. Yoga does not mean to expertise in some forms of yoga. It is beyond this. Proper mediation and concentration techniques are required to learn. Environment of Rishikesh is perfect as it is one of the spiritual land of India in which your lifestyle can be transformed. You will learn some spiritual values with proper vegan food.
2. Lots of options: Rishikesh offers lots of options for teacher training program of yoga. Most renowned learning centers of yoga are in Rishikesh. These institutes give training from basic level to advance level in most appropriate way. Patanjali International Center of Yoga is in this city only. Many other centers with world famous teacher give their services in Rishikesh. Just find the appropriate one and get register yourself.
3. Helps in building career: Many people found yoga very interesting and keen to make it as their career. People these days have become aware for their health and take yoga as best exercise. For this they required good yoga trainer. Becoming a yoga trainer offers two benefits. First it makes you economically sound and by practicing it on daily basis you remain healthy. People who want to make it as career should join some good teacher training institute so that they learn proper basics of yoga in a deep way.
Certification is very necessary to become a trainer. Some of the schools in Rishikesh offers placement also.
4. Opportunity to learn from pioneers: Rishikesh can be called as king of yoga in the world. Rishikesh is the place from where yoga has originated. Many ancient saints have gifted this concept to the world. You will find many ashrams or gurukuls which still follows tradition and impart yoga education in proper traditional way. There are many teachers who were disciples of these ancient saints and impart their learning in the same way as they have learnt. You will learn yoga by having holiest lifestyle. These teachers are very experience and have trained thousands of students.
5. Training specialty: It is very important to learn proper basics of yoga. Vedic yoga requires various postures of body for breathing and meditation exercises. Wrong pose may cause discomfort and may not give proper results. All techniques can be learned by a certified teacher in Rishikesh only. Teachers here explain proper reason for every technique of yoga with great knowledge. Teachers know the best way of conducting classes for beginners and trained students. Practical example is also shown in teacher training institute of Rishikesh.
Since ancient times, Yoga has been considered as the perfect healing therapy for all the diseases related to one’s lifestyle. As there is much change in the lifestyle of today’s human beings, therefore, these changes in lifestyle is giving birth to many diseases. These changes in lifestyle are ruining the health as well as life to millions of human beings. Yoga is just acts as miraculous science in curing the diseases. In spite of simple discipline, it is taken as comprehensive one. Yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh is a perfect pick for all those who want to learn this ancient art.
The word Yoga has come from Sanskrit word ‘Yuj’ which literally means establishing the connection in between body, soul and mind. The whole belief behind this fact is to maintain a proper balance for getting healthy mind as well as body. So, yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh is offering teaching of various asana, pranayama, postures, mudras & poses that are related to body and mind. All these will help in obtaining ailment free mind as well as body.
Due to the numerous benefits, 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh is gaining popularity not only in the country but across the world. Therefore, yoga teacher training course is in great demand and is growing at very fast rate. Many people around the world are taking this profession seriously and find it interesting. Several yoga schools are offering various training programs. In general, these training programs are widely known as yoga teacher training and 200 hour yoga teacher training is the famous one.
Now, the question that will arise in your mind is why this one is best and why location like Rishikesh is the most perfect location for learning yoga. However, there is no single answer for that, there are many reasons for making this location a dream place for yoga enthusiasts. The naturally filled beauty and scenery make the place perfect to learn all these ancient science and indulge oneself in yoga.
Yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh will offer you vast opportunities to explore at the base of Himalayas with various magnificent landscapes. The spiritual nature of this place with pleasant beauty makes Rishikesh a perfect place to practice Yoga.
The presence of fresh air in the lap of nature in Rishikesh offers you the perfect surrounding to carry pranayama and asana. During the practice of stretching exercise, the fresh air of the environment will help in purifying the blood of body. It offers essential growth to all body tissues, so fresh air is definitely an essential factor for yoga pranayama. The natural scenery of Rishikesh is making 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh a successful program.
Yoga is not only limited to physical activities as it also deals with detoxifying the body and taking step towards purifying the body, mind and soul. The spiritual environment of place will help you in getting rid of negative thoughts and getting mentally strength. During the whole session of Yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh, the yoga enthusiasts will have better understanding of subject matter and creating positivity in mind and soul.
Rishikesh is known as capital of Yoga in the world. Rishikesh has all the necessary things in its ambiance which is required to learn Yoga. Famous Siddha Yoga Peeth is here which is famous all over the world for its different training program of Yoga. In this blog we are discussing five reasons that why should you do Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh.
1. Alignment: To understand yoga in deep way that how proper pose for each aasan should be done then yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh is best. During these courses alignment breaks down and modifications are discussed in detail. The best part of training course is that you get a proper demo of poses. It will be very helpful to you throughout your life that you learn proper techniques.
2.Challenge for physical workout: A yoga training school in Rishikesh designs different courses from basic to advance level whose duration can be for one week or several weeks. These programs are physically endeavor in which you have to practice a lot. You will learn many new poses which you even not heard before. If you like physical workout very much then this is something that can take to edges so don’t miss yoga training program.
3. Get understanding of Yoga in real essence: There are many best yoga school in Rishikesh famous all over the world. These schools teacher training program helps in better understanding of Yoga apart from poses and aasans. You will come to know about history and origin of yoga, philosophical yoga components. Training program provides a platform to learn basics of yoga which you may not learn in normal yoga classes. These philosophical ideas of yoga may help you in life.
4. Changes attitude towards life: Yoga Teacher training course in Rishikesh changes your attitude towards life. Yoga teacher training in Riskikesh is a lifetime experience as it brings positivity in your thoughts.Yoga is a mode through which our body, mind and soul gets cleaned as all impurities are eliminated. People learn how to control their emotions. People do so much physical workout which they may have not thought to do. Most of the learners don’t know about their physical capabilities.In these courses they explore themselves in deep by doing different activities. Yoga should be performed lifelong. You may learn here about sharing of feeling and to mix in each other.
5. Teaching yoga has many benefits as you learn how to manage people, start speaking from heart and clear vision of thoughts get develop: When you start practicing yoga as teacher various skills get improved. Yoga Teacher training in Rishikesh gives you a platform of learning various things which you may use in your teaching cases.
The most important thing this training course gives is to learn tact of managing a group.You can judge people with neutral attitude and your goal is common for all people. Training program of Yoga Teacher training in Rishikesh becomes blissful in personal and professional life. You know how to control emotions which helps you at both the fronts.
So, don’t overthink about it. Just look for the best Yoga training in Rishikesh like Siddha Yoga Peeth to learn from the best professional experts and training.
How to Select a Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh?
Is learning and teaching yoga your passion? If yes, then Rishikesh is the place to go to. However, you need to choose one of the best yoga teacher training Course in Rishikesh for achieving your goal. There are a large number of yoga teachers training programs in Rishikesh and choosing the best one is a challenging task. Read on to know more about yoga teacher training in Rishikesh.
1 : In order to identify some of the best yoga training Course in Rishikesh, the first thing you have to do is find out if the yoga training school in Rishikesh that you want to evaluate is Yoga Alliance certified or not. This is very important because the Yoga Alliance, an international governing body, has specified certain standards for yoga teacher training in Rishikesh.
A yoga school that is accredited provides the 200 and 500 hour courses for teacher certification as specified by the international body. This, in turn, will come in handy when you want to register for a membership. Further, it allows you to use the registered yoga teacher (RYT) symbol after your name.
You can complete the 200–hour training in about four weeks if you choose to undergo intensive training. On the other hand, the 500-hour course can be completed in six weeks.
2 : The location of the training school and cost of training are also important aspects to be considered when choosing the best yoga teacher training Course in Rishikesh. There are many yoga training institutions around the world, but Rishikesh is the best place to get trained in yoga. A little bit of research will show that most yogis choose India as the place for yoga teachers training because India offers more yogic wisdom.
In India, the fee for a yoga training course is much lower compared to that in Europe or US. The 200-hour course for yoga teacher training will cost you approximately $1,500 in India. However, if you do the same course in a western country, you will have to shell out at least double the amount.
3 : A yoga training school that is accredited allocates a specified number of hours for each of the following categories:
Techniques and Practice
Anatomy and Physiology
Lifestyle and Ethics
Contact and Elective Subjects
If asanas are your area of interest, then a Course that focuses on meditation is not the right Course for you. A balanced 200-hour training Course that includes the history of yoga, asanas, philosophy, and anatomy would be best one for you.
Most energetic way to start your day, in this hustle bustle of day to day life is Yoga. Yoga is an ancient practice of mental and physical exercise. This supreme knowledge of Yoga was first originated in India centuries ago. Yoga is essential for every age group, in order to keep mind and body relax and calm. So before choosing the Yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh know about the following points.
What is the purpose of Yoga?
Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh helps in attaining mental peace which in consequence increases concentration and relaxes body and mind. This helps in attaining the desired goal. This practice is not just effective for physic but also give you the spiritual power to overcome the shortcoming in your life.
Why do we require Yoga Teacher’s Training?
It is always important for a beginner to start this yogic practice under the supervision of a skilled teacher because a good teacher knows how to bring out best in students. The capital of yoga and its birth place is Rishikesh, from where world’s most yoga stream emerged. This sacred valley situated in the foothills of Himalaya provides Yoga Teachers Training Course for Hatha-Yoga and Vinyasa-Yoga for 200, 300 and 500 hours. There is number of Yoga School recognized and registered with the organization called Yoga Alliance USA.
What is Aim of Yoga Teacher Training Course?
Spreading this divine knowledge is merely not the main objective of teaching Yoga, but to bestow healthy living style to people living with stress and anxiety all the time. The teachers learning this new art of healthy lifestyle focus on understanding different exercises and practice starting from basic, followed by intermediate and then finally reaching the advanced level. This beneficial Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh is very easy and simple, which includes yogic practice and its text knowledge. This training takes 4 to 7 week for completion. Yoga Teacher Training Course fee include accommodation and food.
This teaching experience is for life. Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh focuses more on beginner students, with basic knowledge of yoga. This course encourages and enlightens minds of people who wish to get intense life-changing experience. Completely detoxification and process of attaining wisdom for lifetime from this practice are a true knowledge one gains during entire journey of this course.
This enlightening Yoga Teacher Teaching Course offers 200 Hours training, offered by well-known organization Yoga Alliance, USA. After successful completion of course student will be awarded 200 RYT (registered yoga school). After this, they can get registered as 200 RYT (registered yoga trainer) at the Yoga Alliance, USA.
What is the Curriculum Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh?
Yoga orient teaching is known as Ashtanga-yoga. Ashtanga is originated from Sanskrit word called ashtha, which means eight. This eight element knowledge of Yoga comprises of the following yoga practice in series. Yamas which is a code for self-control, Niyamas which regulate mental and physical restraints, Pranayama focuses on breathing practice, Pratyahara which teaches sense of withdrawal, followed by Dharana and Dhyana which helps in building concentration and learning art of meditation respectively and at last Samadhi which is final fruitful result of Yoga training. Other then Ashtanga yoga there is another yoga teacher training courses are also available in Rishikesh. The other set, of course, involves study of yogic texts such as Patanjali, Bhagavad Gita, Yoga Vasishtha, Yoga Sutra and the Upanishad.
In this era of stressful life, a stress-free life is a true gift from God, which one can acquire from grasping divine knowledge from the Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, India. This not only helps you know ancient knowledge of healthy living but will also let you explore your inner self.