I have a formula for network days to simply count the number of days between two dates, it works most times but every now and then it counts incorrectly and I'm not sure why.
The yellow cells are the ones having the issue, the formula is also set up to hide under certain circumstances and just zero out when the two dates match, I also added a -1 as I don't want it to count the first day.
Hi! I followed a tutorial and entered in some VBA code to generate one sheet per line in a table. It worked nicely!
Now, I'm trying to figure out how to modify this code so when a new row of data is added, that new sheet generates. I've tried adding a couple rows to the table, and it doesn't seem to be doing that already. Help?
My issue is that I want it to display the length of time of their activity on this sheet in years, months, days. I'm aware of datedif and this would work, but the days will just keep counting as the different between today() and their JOIN DATE increases. And I don't want it to read 1 year, 2, months, 449 days - it should read:
I want this to work in a way that it will count up the days to 30, then roll that 30 into 1 month, then restart counting to month 2, etc. Then again to 1 year after hitting 12 months. I tried to use the formula: =if(isblank(A9),"",today()-B9-(30*D9) And this works, however eventually the month (D9) should reset to 0 once they hit 12 and it rolled into the Year column and it causes that formula to mess up the days, Googling hasn't proven to be any help as I haven't found a situation where the end date is always changing.
Hello! I'm creating a personnel qualification tracker and trying to make it as automated as possible to keep things from being entered incorrectly. The table below is a rough depiction of my current setup with =COUNTIFS for the totals, INP, and Requals. The divisions are all entered into column B. What can I do to have a new row created with those formulas referencing the new division when it is entered into column B?
Recently installed Excel 2016 onto my laptop (Thinkpad T460s) and I've experienced some "lag" when I'm changing the size of rows/columns and scrolling through the sheet, whether its using the mouse, trackpad, arrow keys, or dragging the sidebar.
Not sure if it's laptop related but my specs are 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, i5-6300. I'm not experiencing this on my desktop, and not experiencing this on other Office applications.
I've tried opening just blank Excel sheets, with no macros, reinstalling Office, and I'm still having this problem.
I have the referred upload template for an invoicing system, which is out-dated and has various limitations. This will have new data each month which will have different sites.
I would like to try and create a Macro which will insert a line below where there is in column G "- ExampleSite" and then remove "- ExampleSite". (Note: this is currently a concatenate formula which I can adjust if needed, will paste as values before running the Macro) and either look at Column T and insert that in, or insert the "ExampleSite" from above. Would also like to ignore where there is no "- ExampleSite".
Bonus, but not required as I can do a quick find & replace; I would like to insert the value "/C" into the new line on Column F, and then in the new line copy the cell above for columns between and including A-K while obviously excluding F & G.
This is for a university project of mine and it seems to me like such a function or something similiar exists, but somehow i have yet to find a fast and simple solution. Even if there is no perfect way to do this, any suggestion is appreciated. I feel like I am missing the obvious.
The problem is as follows: I have two lists, lets call them list a and list b. List a is an old list in which I have one colum filled with words, and a second colum with assinged translations to those words. List b has only one column, filled with an updated version of the words in a. Those words are largely the same as in list a, but there are some new ones and some words from a have been intentionally excluded.
What i need to create is a list in which b completely replaces the first column of a, but assigns the translations that were perviously already assigned to certain words back to those words in the second column. Any new words would of course have an empty second column. And any words that got thrown out of the first column need to appear in a completely new list (lets call it c) with their translations.