Main asanas covered in this workshop are:-
1. Sirshasana and its variations including Nilamb sirshasana.
2. Mayurasana and its variations
3. Bakasana and its variations
4. Virbhadrasana and its variations
6. Akarna dhanurasana and Supta dhanurasana
7. Ekpada sirshasana and its variations
9. Nauli kriya, etc..
Rs. 2,500/- for 12 sessions.
* Early bird discounts :
1. Registration before 26th Jan – 20% OFF.
2. Registration before 10th Feb – 10% OFF.
Date and Time:-
Every Sunday from 18 February – 6 May starting from 05:00 pm to 06:30 pm.
Benefits of Workshop:-
1) Scientific techniques and step by step guidance to learn advanced postures.
2) It will help to perform asana with comfort enhanced flexibility and agility.
3) It will help to improve strength, efficiency, and endurance.
4) At the end of the workshop with personalized schedule student can able to practice at home without the need of a teacher.
5) You will learn and enjoy yoga Artistically.
You came into this world with nothing and you trusted that you’d be taken care of, that you’d survive and be nurtured by those who brought you here. Maybe it didn’t happen exactly that way but you didn’t know how it would turn out, you just came sliding down that birth canal into the unknown. What you’ve learnt over the years is to be cautious, to watch your back, and to distrust what the world lays out before you.
Now, don’t get me wrong, a certain amount of healthy caution is necessary to live beyond the age of five. What you don’t need to know is that if you take a risk, if you reach out, become vulnerable and open that you are going to suffer. This is when the courage valve gets all clogged up with the gunk of criticism, resentment, withdrawal, and a host of other emotional shutdowns, blocking you from realizing the full length and breadth of your humanity.
You’ll find numerous times when you took a risk, moved across the country, went on a blind date, took an acting class, or simply opened up to a friend about something very private in your life. It’s like a muscle, you just have to work it, practice it and use it to experience the strength of it. And, that’s where we come to the second part of cultivating courage. You have to trust yourself. You have to trust the universe. Not easy, but if you practice, if you take small steps, then bigger ones, and if you listen to your heart, it will lead you. Your heart will override your reptilian impulse to scurry under a rock and hide from the bright light of your brilliant self. Courage isn’t something other people have and you don’t. It’s something you accept and cherish the more you practice, the more you know that whatever the challenge, whether it’s to get up on a surfboard for the first time, speak up in the face of injustice, or express your love for someone you will be more human, more you, having taken the risk.