Present: Jayne Cozens (IBCLC), Tracey Rix (trustee and chair), Amanda Wagg (IBCLC), Emma Kandjou (trustee), Jo Ayres (trustee), Sophie Watson (trustee), Rebecca Kearns (Motivation mum in training and service user), Jade Butterick (trustee), Annie Vanstone (motivation mum), Lauren Burrison (motivation mum), Claudia Faye (service user).
Annual reportFeedback/ brochure. All available through the closed Facebook group and website blog.Financial summary: Mandy also making contact with Norfolk county council regarding DBS checks. Things to purchase include black ink, encrypted memory stick for GDPR and a lockable file for trustee and motivation mum information. Sophie to look at getting herself added to bank account and Teresa Leggett has stepped down so needs removing from the bank account. Also Mandy to apply for a gambling licence so we can hold a raffle for prizes for mums e.g. hair nails etc. and contact Pronto print re another 1000 cards. These are showing as effective in evaluation and another banner is required as we lost the one at Tesco. Charity decision to support recertification fees of our IBCLC so that they can continue supporting the charity.Venues: Fakenham is starting again next week from the children centre and hopes to stay there. Tracey and Mandy to visit the college and approach for rooms as the children centre is closing.Sophie Watson to manage paper files, DBS, finance moving forwardAnnie to manage a jumble sale and Sophie to sell the last of the donationsMandy, Annie, Lauren and Tracey to arrange fundraiser 10k to help with insurance costs this year.
Typed minuets published on 6.2.19
Any amendments to be sent to Mandywagg@gmail.com by 20.2.19
08.02.18 7pm @ Terrington St. Clement Children Centre.
Present: Lauren Burrison, Maddy Grantham, Annie Vanstone, Jo Ayres, Mandy Wagg, Tracey Rix, Teresa Leggett, Jayne Cozens, Emma Kandjou, Sophie Watson, Jeanette Nowrung
Apologies: Baby Sensory, Kate Davies (Norfolk Knitters).
· Mandy reviewed on number of volunteers and current offer using flyer
· Maddy has been able to change midweek motivation to 12.30-13.30 instead of 4-5pm
· Fakenham group will be on Monday afternoons 12-1pm and run by Annie Vanstone a the Parish church and Rector Francis Mason has gifted us the room kindly after a mother and toddler group. Mandy has thanked him.
· Online two videos have been put together by Mandy, Sophie and Briony. Lots of great comments and 13k views.
· Positive feedback is received in general 9/9 scored 90% of the time saying they would recommend us to a friend. 98% they breastfed longer, 33% heard about us from a healthcare professional and 23.5% heard about us online. 17% heard about us from the children centre.
· PLAN: update impact of business cards. Are mums hearing about us from these? Are they needed?
· Lots of verbatim comments were read out by Mandy. Only one constructive piece of feedback regarding allowing dads at the group. The pros and cons of dads at the group was discussed and it was unanimous that dads were very welcome and in fact very important to the mother’s journey.
· Discussion around DBS checks regarding recruitment. All new volunteers can be checked through the children centre at this stage.
· Merchandise discussed and orders available through the webpage.
· Charity riles regulations and policies discussed.
· Annual report has been submitted and discussed. Available for all to read today and will go up online to show transparency.
· Safeguarding policy up to date and online.
· Complaints procedure complete and will go up online.
· Each motivation mum to sign the role description (Do’s and Don’ts).
· Suggestions- Annie suggested Christmas tree event @ Fakenham
· Mandy thanked everyone with flowers and wine.
· Fakenham: 7 mums interested, Annie is going to meet them and support training/ charity objectives and training.
· Training: Past difficulties with group session due to availability. Many has designed a training portfolio to be developed by the peer supporters. Training will therefore be in their own time and guided by slides and scenarios direct with IBCLC. All training is followed up with a practical skills review as per usual.
· Discussion around copyright and new data protection laws.
· All motivation mums to have a knitted breast.
Any other business: Sophie showed the hamper she had made and to be raffled at mother care. Emma thanked everyone for their hard work.