Got a gaming party coming up this weekend? Why not have a bash at Rayman Legends an absolute classic multiplayer game to test team skills and co-operation in a platformer.
Here are our top tips…
1) Slow and steady wins the race. In Rayman Legends the challenge levels vary and this is shown by skulls. One skull is the easiest and 5 is the hardest. It is important to start at level 1 to familiarise yourself with the game. This is key to get to know the challenges and controls as it will drastically speed up the game as the difficulty increases. It’s also a good idea to try out the tougher ones a few times just to make sure you get all the Lums or Teensies you missed. Remember that you will unlock characters in the early stages and this will help you complete the harder ones later.
2) Many hands make light work. This is a great game to play on your own in solo play, but this game really comes into its own in multiplay mode with up to 3 friends. You can tackle the challenges together and just like in solo play they will get harder as you progress. However, playing with friends is definitely the best way to complete your quest once you have the basics down in solo rounds. Playing with friends has the added bonus that there is someone to revive you rather than restarting the level, helping to keep the momentum of the game and allowing you to complete each stage quicker.
Happy playing, and remember gaming is better together.
Have you got a big match coming up at a gaming party this weekend?
Whether you’re a defending champion or an underdog looking for your first win,
here are our top tips to compete with your friends at a gaming party this weekend.
Never stop moving – When playing FIFA 18 always try to keep passing the
ball. This technique makes it harder for your opponent to tackle you.
Even if you are not quite sure where you are going, keep possession and
keep passing, this will increase your chances of creating space in which
you can attack. At your birthday parties it is the teams that work together and pass the ball that always come out on top.
The Danger of sprinting – There are a few times when you should sprint
for example when you’re trying to catch up with an attacker. However, in
most situations when you are sprinting you may lose some control over
the ball and this leaves you vulnerable to defenders. You should never
sprint into a crowd of opposing players as the ball will be knocked ahead
and can easily be intercepted by one of the opponent’s players.
Our top Tip is, remember it’s a team game and it is very tempting to pass the ball quickly up
the pitch. This is not always the best move. If your striker receives the ball in midfield but the rest of your team is in defence, he becomes very vulnerable to attack. Always try to pass a few times before you go to far forward. This way your striker will always have some support and your chances of breaking your opponents defence increases and this gives you more options. Happy playing.
In Mario Kart, Defense is often your best form of attack during your gaming party
Got a gaming party coming up? Here is our top tip to help you get in the top rankings on the firm family favourite Mario Kart.
Nothing ruins your chances in a race as much as being hit in the rear by a variety of shells, but you’re not entirely defenceless. You can use certain items that you pick up as shields to block attacks coming from the rear – just hold down the ZL trigger and the item will appear behind your kart, ready to block any incoming attack from your mates or computer controller racers.
We also have one top tip. Beating the blue shell – if you have the Super Horn item you can use it just before the blue shell makes contact, and destroy it Now that is a real bonus.
Over the past 4.5 years we have found September and October to be insanely busy delivering our birthday parties to families across the UK.
As a scientist and data lover I’ve never been satisfied with the thought that it was just the unpredictable weather that made us the perfect choice for kids party idea for that time of year. So, I got my research hat on. It turns out there are more babies born in late September and early October than at any other time of the year. Therefore, more parties!
There is obviously more to Xmas Spirit than first meets the eye. Dark nights combined with some festive spirits does bear its fruits: From mid-September to mid-October it is the peak time of birth in the UK – nine months after Christmas Day! Where does everyone find the time!
Data from the Office for National Statistics (ONS) clearly indicates the popularity of birth dates in this period.
What does this mean for you as a parent? If your own child has a September or October birthday, then you better get organised ASAP as party venues and entertainers are likely to be booked up way in advance as they become aware of the increased competition for key dates and times.
So do not hang around and get in contact to book your party before the key dates disappear. Click on the following link and we will check the dates for you – Price your Party
This amazing present gives the gift of code to your kids at the right age (7-11) so they can become Junior Game Creators. Nurturing an interest in computer science will give your kids a great foundation for future learning opportunities and is our passion. Playing games is fun, making games is genius…
Book your 2017 Birthday before 5.30pm on Monday, 19th December and we’ll sign you up to our annual online code club and you get an amazing game creator activity pack sent you in the post ready for Xmas morning.
All this and you get an Annual subscription to Junior Game Creators Awesome Online Coding Club;
– New plugged and unplugged projects every month.
– National curriculum linked activities.
– E-mail support to get unstuck.
– A3 sized activity pack with game recipes to follow that support online learning.
– Regular relevant product reviews to enhance learning.
– Research into all the latest tools to make learning code fun.
– Discounts to live workshops during school holidays.
– All plugged projects work on Mac and PC.