Planning to travel on August 2nd from Bangalore to Amboli ghat water falls.
1. I would travel from Bangalore to Belgaum and then proceed to Amboli ? Please advice if this is best option.
2. What is the Mode of transport available from Belgaum to Amboli ?
3. I would arrive in belgaum by Morning .so isit better to arrive a day earlier ?
4. Accomadation in belgaum ? I gave belgaum as option since i could find this as the nearest place.
But I feel with the BARS and LIQUOR SHOPS OPENING UP EVERYWHERE.
Its kind of un necesary.
Here are my reasons :
1. Our country or whatever is left of it, boasted of its culture and family values. Drinking was considered as one of the BAD traits a person. With the opening of BARS everywhere, liquor is available everywhere easily and slowly people have become insensitive to it.
I remember in our childhood, our parents would avoind going to...
We are planning a Bike trip to Bhutan in few months and am curious should we ship our BIkes to Siliguri and drive them in Bhutan or is it possible to rent bikes directly in Siliguri and use them for our travel? Any Ideas please ..
Sharing a highlight reel of our incredible safari experience in May 2019 traversing the wilderness of the Ranthambore Reserve/National Park in Rajasthan. And yes, we sighted India's national animal, the tiger, on multiple ocassions including Ranthambore's star tiger, Fateh in a very, very close encounter. How close? Check out our safari experience.
Ranthambore National Park Safari 2019- Tigers & More - YouTube
Travel with Kit has a level of travel insurance to suit everybody. Whether you’re exploring Australia, backpacking exotic locations or living it up in the world’s top tourism spots, travelling is great for the soul. But things can sometimes go wrong when you least expect it and many Australian travel insurers don’t offer cover options for ages and abilities. https://www.travelwithkit.com/