I've Always Wanted To Start Blogging And Sharing My Perception To Makeup, Styling , Product Reviews, Hairdressing And Other Various Trends With All You Wonderful People Out There So Here I Am, All Set To Blog About It, And I Am So Glad You Found Your Way Out Here.
Mamaearth has been a blessing in disguise apparently. People all around are talking about it and let me tell you, recently they sent me two of their best selling products and I am super excited to share the reviews with you !
Mamaearth believes in making products with the help of best ingredients that are natural, plant-based or manmade, which are totally safe as well as efficacious in getting the best results. Their main focus is to make safe and effective products for Babies and their mommies and of course to all the rest of us who also benefit from their products.
My take on the Products : Mamaearth Argan Hair Mask –
Hairfall is one major problem hat most of us face. Its heart breaking to see all the hair on the floor every time you comb your hair. Admit it all of us have tried various products to deal with this issue haven’t we ? But Argan hair mask is really something ! Argan oil is extremely beneficial for hair and scalp, it works as a moisturizer and also reduces dandruff and hair fall problems.
This argan oil rich product has other beneficial ingredients such as avocado oil, milk protein and curd extract which not only reduces hair fall issues but also helps in cleansing and soothing the scalp, repairs damaged hair.
From red to blue to green to blonde, I have tried so many colors on my hair which of course eventually made my hair dry and damaged. Like all of us, my hair too started falling really bad. It’s almost been around three weeks now since I have stared using argan hair mask from Mamaearth and I can see the difference already. I use it twice a week and I have noticed that it has made my hair softer than they were. My hair looks volumised and I like how they shine. All the dullness seems to be fading away and the texture is improving. I would definitely recommend Mamaearth Argan Hair Mask for its an expert product to bring life to your hair. The smell is subtle and not chemical like. The packaging is also quite good and is spill free which makes it easy to carry along. Directions To Use :
Apply a generous amount to towel-dried clean shampooed damp hair. Use your hands and fingers to evenly distribute through hair, beginning at scalp to hair ends and leave for 5 to 15 minutes and then rinse. Use 1 to 2 times weekly. Product Information :
Size – 200ml
Price – 599/-
Rating – 4/5
Brand Claims :
1. ARGAN HAIR MASK TO REDUCE HAIRFALL- Argan oil is proven to make hair softer, silkier and shinier. It is the ideal hair conditioner, and it can even help to treat split ends and tame frizzy hair. It also prevents hair fall and promotes hair growth.
2. REPAIRS DAMAGED HAIR- Hair often breaks and becomes brittle before it thins and falls out. This weakening can be linked to lower collagen levels, too. Collagen supplementation will strengthen the hair, ensuring that it doesn’t break and become brittle.
3. HEALTHY SCALP- Tea tree oil helps in unclogging hair follicles and nourishes your roots. This has been used as a great dandruff cure for ages. Tea tree oil is also very good for dry scalp. It moisturizes by nourishing your scalp and your hair really well.
4. DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED – Clinically tested in Europe, Hypoallergenic and Fragrance-free (Natural flower extracts for fragrance)
5. CERTIFIED TOXIN FREE- Asia’s First MadeSafe Certified Brand, No parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, synthetic fragrances etc.
Mamaearth Charcoal Mask –
The Activated charcoal mask has been a hot topic and a huge trend all around and of course they’re quite effective and mamaearth charcoal mask is one such effective product that results in a glowing and even skin. The work schedule I recently have had really been affecting my skin care routine. My dark circles had never been this obvious ever before and all of a sudden I could see a dark patch under my eye and the a dull, dry skin type. Ofcourse focusing on my food and water was helpful but charcoal mask really did a good job too ! A mixture of charcoal, coffee and clay, this C3 mask has currently been my favourite product in the skin care regime. Coffee as we all know works wonders for the skin and clay mask has already been a hype and is amazing too. I use it once a week and it works well enough to make my skin get an even tone, makes it smooth and firm and puts up a healthy glow. Comes in a spill free packaging and portable enough to save you anywhere! Brand Claims :
1. FACE MASK TO REDUCE PIGMENTATION – Activated Charcoal is proven to help with irritated skin, inflammation, pimples, acne & other bothersome skin concerns. It acts as overall skins detox and helps in reducing pigmentation.
2. EXFOLIATES & LIGHTENS DARK SPOTS – The Papaya+ Mulberry+ Cucumber Fruit Extract has vast antioxidant properties which help remove toxins, unclog pores, even skin tone, moisturize and fight blemishes.
3. BRIGHTENS & TIGHTENS SKIN – Wake up your skin with the naturally stimulating benefits of coffee seed extract the perfect ingredient for all skin types to reduce redness, inflammation or puffiness, tighten pores and brighten your complexion.
4. DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED – Clinically tested in Europe, Hypoallergenic and Fragrance-free (Natural flower extracts for fragrance).
5. CERTIFIED TOXIN FREE: Asia’s first Made Safe certified brand, No parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, synthetic fragrances etc. Directions To Use :
Apply a thick layer on the face and upper part of the neck, avoiding the eye area. Leave on to dry for 10 – 15 minutes. Remove the mask first by gently rubbing in circular motions for an overall exfoliation. Wash any excess with lukewarm water and gently pat dry. Recommended to use twice a week and to follow with your favorite moisturizer.
Product Information :
Size – 100 ml
Price – 599/-
Mamaearth has a wide range of products for Skin care, Hair care, Baby care, for expecting moms and also for papas, Gift hampers, Mosquito protection and lots more !
Visit their official site to know more about their Oh-So-Amazing products.
Have you heard about Mamaearth or used any of their products yet ?
Mention in the comment below and share your thoughts as well !!!
Today I’m here to share about something really exciting ! Recently I received this Oh-so-amazing caffeine shampoo from Skin Elements
Skin Elements loves exploring the beauty elements and ingredients around the world to bring out the best in their products. With this trend of fast effects, They make sure to work on the needs of their clients with their sincere commitments of creating products with best ingredients, sorted packaging and extremely fantastic results !
All of the creation, including the Human Body is made up of four elements – Air, Water, Earth & Energy. Skin elements brings the best of these elements to your personal care products. These essential elements help in rejuvenating and revitalizing your skin and hair – says the Brand.
Caffeine for Hair :
Caffeine is basically a bitter white crystalline alkaloid. It is a stimulant drug that is found in varying amounts in the seeds, leaves and fruits of some plants. The length and quality of your hair obviously depends upon your hair follicles and hair growth cycle. Caffeine stimulates not only your body and mind, but also your hair roots. It is often used as an ingredient in shampoos and other hair care products to improve hair growth and structure. It provides other benefits like treatment for hair loss, making hair manageable etc.
About Skin Elements Caffeine Shampoo :
It works to cleanse your hair whilst awakening your senses and strengthens the hair follicles from within. The sulphate free deep cleansing formula lifts grease and grime from your hair and boosts hair volume, reduces hair fall and provides growth. Added argan oil and almond oil as we know works wonders for the hair ! They stimulate shine and improves the texture of the hair.
Safe for all hair types – normal, oily or even colored hair.
100 % SLS & Paraben free
Made with gentle ingredients
My Take On The Product :
The packaging itself got me all excited to use the product. It smelled great and was quite gentle to my hair. I figured that the texture of my hair got really soft and the shine was incredible. I happened to receive compliments from people telling me my hair looked great and that of course made me fall in love with the shampoo ! The press and take buttoned bottle is pretty convenient to use and to carry as well without any fear of dripping the shampoo here and there.
Ratings – 4.5 /5
Negatives – Nothing as such ! Absolutely Recommended
Price – 399/- (pretty worth it)
They have various other products for women and men as well. You can also buy them on Amazon
Incase if you have used any of their products or even heard about them, Comment below and let me know !!