Corralejo Natural Park is by far the best place to go to enjoy the desert beauty of Fuerteventura and some say the whole of the Canary Islands. This protected coastal zone measures 2.5 by 10.5 kilometres and is located in the north-east of the island just outside of Corralejo town. It is easily accessible on foot, bike and public transport, some hotels even offer a shuttle bus service to and from the area. This area is covered by some the most cleanest sand I have ever seen and well worth checking out if visiting. You can explore some of the island and enjoy the lovely scenery with the dunes buggy tour.
Vacation is a time to relax and have fun. Preparing for a family trip requires a lot of planning. Planning can decrease the chances of becoming a victim of a crime. Tourists make tempting targets for thieves; often lost or distracted, weighed down with bags, carrying cameras, money and other valuables. It is best for you and your family to do all you can to blend in with the crowd. Here are some suggestions for keeping you and your family safe when planning your next holiday trip.
Before you go, make sure to clean out your wallet or purse; take only essential credit cards.Carry your purse close to your body, or wallet in an inside front pocket. Consider wearing a money pouch under your clothes.Pack as lightly as possible. Lots of heavy, cumbersome bags will slow you down and make you more vulnerable to getting robbed.Expensive, designer luggage can draw unneeded attention to your belongings. Pack your things in inconspicuous bags.Carry-on anything you may need or of value i.e., medication, jewellery.Don't display expensive jewellery, cameras, bags and other valuable items.Stick to well-lighted, well-travelled streets at all times.Always lock your car, and leave valuables out of sight, preferably locked in the trunk.Don't leave jewellery, money or other items lying around the hotel room when you go out, even for a short while. Lock them in the room or hotel safes. Do not leave them unattended at poolside or the beach either.Make sure rooms are securely locked and chains fastened wherever possible. Do not leave room keys lying out at the swimming pool.You should know who is knocking before you answer the door. If they say they are from the hotel, confirm with the hotel operator that they are in fact from the hotel.Always lock the door while in the room.
1. First up we have this cool little fan which comes in very handy on your travel, great for when your on a flight and its really hot, or even stuck in the airport for ages or your AC in your hotel isn't working then these little bad boys are well worth a purchase. These have helped us in many ways on our journey's and for a small price of around £5 for x2, I will always be looking at purchasing more so why not mix up the colours and keep one in your handbag or pocket. You can find these on Ebay or Amazon and are suitable for iPhone and Samsung smartphones.
2. The ravpower is a great power bank/portable charger which I love, its an American consumer electronics brand founded in 2011 and one of the best chargers I have used. This will keep your phone charged better once the power bank is fully charged through the mains.
3. A tablet is one of the best things you can take on holiday, great for watching all the stuff you've missed at home thanks to iPlayer, also for storing all your favourite movies and music. You also have the internet, social networks and games at your finger tips, great for when your staying in a area with good WI-FI. If your thinking of checking out tourist spots, restuarants and nightlife why not download some of the best travel apps for iOS and Android.
4. The skybaby travel mattress is suitable for new born babies and designed to make flying with your baby easier. This has a supportive mattress which enables you to comfortably hold your baby when travelling. Some airlines do not allow car seats so it can be difficult to create a pleasant sleeping environment. This can be packed away easily into its small carry bag also designed to work with the airline infant belt if used.
5. The travel kettle is compact, lightweight and another great item to carry and very good especially when your staying in a hotel that don't provide a kettle. These often come with two small cups so you wont have a problem in having your cuppa tea, coffee or even some soup or pot noodles. Most of them are 0.5 litres capacity and you can purchase a decent one for around £15.
Some of the brits who travel to Magaluf are behaving so badly that they put up English-language signs warning them of heavy fines for street drinking, nakedness and fighting. I myself think that's a bit harsh and if you look at how much the fines are I think its absolutely ridiculous. What about when people visit our country don't you think they should be fined the same about instead a silly £80 fine, anyway These signs can be found mounted on lamp-posts and other visible spots in the party resort. If you look at the picture you will clearly see what I am talking about, one says drink on the street penalty 500 euros. The signs are part of the latest campaign to stamp out some of the excesses committed by British holidaymakers in Magaluf local authorities have brought in dozens of new by-laws to punish bad behaviour in its drive to clean up the resorts image. Mgaluf's reputation took a devastating nosedive four years ago after a British teenager was filmed performing sex acts on a string of men in a bar-and has been trying to recover ever since.
Hi everyone, wanna thank you all for subscribing your all great. I hope I have helped you save a bit and book a cheaper holiday. I will continue to keep you posted of whats going on. Simply subscribe at the bottom of my blog page for notifications yeah. Love D
Soul on the canal side is back on again in Hackney wick, Saturday 23rd june 2018. This is located at grow 98c Wallis road Main Yard London E9 5LN, FREE ENTRY soul on the canal side returns to grow in Hackney wick for the second series of dates throughout the summer for an afternoon into evening affair of soulful, jazz, afro rythms and deep melodic house. We went to the last one and loved the vibe.
Nice to see Jay-z and Beyoncé on there massive tour, they will perform in London for the very first time at the London stadium to host the finale of the UK leg of their On the run 2 tour on Friday 15th june. This is gonna be a sold out event and I'm happy to be working very close to them. There will also be an after party in east London so see you beautiful people there.
Keeping extra copies of your passport before you travel can be very useful travel experts say, even if you take a picture using your smart phone might save a bit of hassle in proving who you are when you travel unless you have your driving licence. It must be a nightmare for some people being stuck abroad after losing theres. This is one thing I will hate to lose when traveling. The british passport being the eight strongest in the world allowing holders to travel to 173 countries, well over 20,000 passports were reported missing last year. It makes me think how close I could have been after my shoulder bag (manbag) went missing and that's where I always kept it, did the hotel cleaner steal it or have I really mislaid it, no don't really think so and that's become a mystery and only god will know. It makes me think twice to where I keep my passport, and other valuables so luckily at that exact time nothing was in it which I really needed and could easily be replaced so everyting was fine and we just made it back to the uk.