Loading...

Follow BloggersPassion: Learn Professional SEO Bloggin.. on Feedspot

Continue with Google
Continue with Facebook
or

Valid

Are you looking for a perfect managed hosting for WordPress? Do you want a faster, secure and highly reliable web host? You’re in the right place. Kinsta hosting is one of the most widely used and popular managed hosting choice for most people. It offers everything from 24/7 monitoring to super fast customer support to...
  • Show original
  • .
  • Share
  • .
  • Favorite
  • .
  • Email
  • .
  • Add Tags 

Looking for better discounts from Bluehost? We’ve great news for you. Bluehost is celebrating their 16th annual birthday and offering huge discounts on their hosting plans starting at just $2.65/mo. When will the sale go live? The Bluehost’s annual birthday sale is already live now July 15th at 12:01 AM MT and ends July 16th...
  • Show original
  • .
  • Share
  • .
  • Favorite
  • .
  • Email
  • .
  • Add Tags 

Who else wants to convert normal website visitors into buyers? If you are looking for proven ways to turn visitors into repeated buyers, you need to master the art of “content marketing”. Content marketing is the art of turning random visitors into loyal customers. Not only content marketing helps you with your website sales but...
  • Show original
  • .
  • Share
  • .
  • Favorite
  • .
  • Email
  • .
  • Add Tags 

Are you noticing a high bounce rate on your website? Are you desperately looking for proven ways to reduce bounce rate on your WordPress websites? Then, this detailed beginner’s guide is just for you. Bounce rate is one of the most underrated metrics which affects your overall website user experience. It doesn’t matter how great...
  • Show original
  • .
  • Share
  • .
  • Favorite
  • .
  • Email
  • .
  • Add Tags 

Did you know that at an average over 30,000 new websites are hacked every single day? According to Sucuri, 90% of the infected websites belong to WordPress CMS. WordPress is an easy target for hackers because of weak passwords and plugin vulnerabilities. Most beginners don’t know how to secure their websites and majority of them...
  • Show original
  • .
  • Share
  • .
  • Favorite
  • .
  • Email
  • .
  • Add Tags 

As a new blogger, it’s pretty much easier to think about using a free WordPress theme when you’re getting started and move to a premium theme later (once your blog starts making money). Is it a wise decision? Absolutely not. Why? Free WordPress themes are free for a reason: they don’t provide you support and...
  • Show original
  • .
  • Share
  • .
  • Favorite
  • .
  • Email
  • .
  • Add Tags 

Affiliate marketing is hands down the best way to make good income from online sources. If you’re looking for a one stop guide to increase affiliate sales, this one is for you! Affiliate marketing helps you make passive income online which means you make money even while you sleep. But selling affiliate products online is...
  • Show original
  • .
  • Share
  • .
  • Favorite
  • .
  • Email
  • .
  • Add Tags 

Did you know that 80% of SEO is extremely easy. The other 20% is where things get difficult such as technical SEO, competitor research, backlink analysis, site audits etc. Have you ever heard about 80/20 Pareto rule? It says, 80% of your results come from 20% of your effort. The same thing applies to SEO...
  • Show original
  • .
  • Share
  • .
  • Favorite
  • .
  • Email
  • .
  • Add Tags 

We all want to make more money from our blogs. But majority of us fail to make a lot of money while few other bloggers are making millions of dollars every year. Do you know why most bloggers are struggling to make more money? It’s because of one simple reason: they don’t know what monetization...
  • Show original
  • .
  • Share
  • .
  • Favorite
  • .
  • Email
  • .
  • Add Tags 

If you’re someone who’s struggling to increase your website’s search traffic, you first need to find and fix duplicate content issues on your website. Duplicate content appears on the internet in more than one place. If you always make sure to find and fix duplicate content issues on your site, you can definitely have better...

Read for later

Articles marked as Favorite are saved for later viewing.
close
  • Show original
  • .
  • Share
  • .
  • Favorite
  • .
  • Email
  • .
  • Add Tags 

Separate tags by commas
To access this feature, please upgrade your account.
Start your free month
Free Preview