To take humans to moon, by mistake, is also human.
Now, it turns out that, to land a flight on cloud is also human. Or so it seemed.
Radio traffic control lost connection to the flight 5 minutes before it went off the radar itself. It reported about an approaching hurricane. But the controllers also report a Bridgit Mendler song playing at the background, so they suspect that approaching Hurricane might simply be the song Hurricane being ‘up-next’ on the playlist.
So, the pilot who mistook a cloud to be a runway landed his jumbo jet upon a cumulonimbus cloud. The passengers were almost about to write negative reviews about their destination airport as no aerobridge was arranged for them. But, they soon planned to forgive them when they found that the airport was cleaner than any place on Earth.
Few minutes later, somebody realized that the reason why the place was so clean was because it wasn’t exactly a place on Earth. They were in fact stranded on a cloud miles above ground. Soon, wonder turned into fear and people started running around in arbitrary trajectories. Some jobless dude from a spaceship spotted them and contacted ground control.
The passengers were outside the range of communication however. Too high for ground, too low for space ships. [We are kinda puzzled so as to how the spaceship contacted ground if clouds themselves were unreachable!]
Somebody on the cloud made a discovery that the life jackets in their seats were replaced with parachutes. Another mistake, that could have killed them had the pilot landed the flight onto an ocean. We find it amazing, how error cancels error!
Thankfully, no human being was killed in the entire event as all passengers were safely able to land on Earth with their parachutes.
Nobody is sure how the flight will be retrieved, but the most popular theory is to wait for the cloud to rain itself out of existence, even though cumulonimbus isn’t exactly the cloud type that results in rain.
We wish all passengers a happy and long life forward.
Editor in Chief
We usually stand stupefied when friends sing Happy Birthday during, you know, our birthdays. So, here are a few things you can do the next time you have a birthday…
1. Pick your nose
2. You start singing the same song and dedicate it to a random dead scientist.
3. Run away (with your cake, obvio!)
4. Bury your face inside the cake, kinda like the ostriches…
5. Start dancing with Gangnam style moves
6. Run to the washroom with a hand over your belly and another behind your behind.
7. Look so surprised that someone gets compelled to explain the concept of birthday celebration to you in some detail.
8. Copystrike Everybody for singing a copyrighted song without appropriate permission.
9. Ask your closest neighbour, “How old am I?” and start crying loudly (like Joey).
10. Create a vacuum in the room by sucking out all the air as that will prevent the sound waves from propagating.
Editor in Chief