Yadix a leading STP forex broker provides services using the MetaTrader 4 platform. Yadix welcomes any trader using any strategy including expert advisers, Hedging and Scalping strategies. As an STP (Straight Through Processing)forex broker profitable traders will never face exclusion from our brokerage. Our profits are gained from trading volumes and not clients losses.
Since 2010, Yadix has offered leading ECN accounts with low trading costs, flexible leverage up to 1:500 and 0 pip spreads. By using leading liquidity and the highest spec trading technologies, you can benefit from three ECN accounts (Scalper, Pro and VIP) that offer you the fastest order execution (as low as 6ms), excellent execution quality with 78% of trades filled at requested price or better, and price improvements on 83% of pending orders (SL & TP).
Like to Try our ECN Accounts? Please read our February's Promotions for ECN Traders:
1) 50% Discount on initial investment: I would like to take the opportunity and invite you to test our order execution, spreads and other conditions for a 50% discount for the minimum deposit - this will allow you to test the account for one month with reduced investment.
2) Free London VPS: Benefit from the fastest execution and lowest slippage with a free VPS. During February qualify with a deposit of just $750 usually $2,000).
Copy Trades from a Strategy with ROI of +266.34% and low drawdown! Copy trades directly from a successful trader and benefit from the same strategy that has generated 5,085.16 USD in net profits so far.
For more information please contact the live support https://www.yadix.com.
Follow Successful Strategies
The Yadix investment strategies program allows clients to copy proven trading strategies and achieve potentially high yield returns. The program introduces manual traders, automated strategies and portfolios with high performance levels and low to medium risk. Followers remain in full control with the ability to copy specific trade sizes for risk controls, close copied trades at any time and even trade on the account.
George Miller Auto-Trading Team Yadix Forex Broker Telephone: +44(0) 20 3239 6117 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Skype: yadix.forex
The ECB monetary policy is announced today at 12:45 GMT and will be followed by ECB president Draghi’s press conference at 13:30 GMT. These two events are the main events for today’s European trading session. Draghi is expected to downgrade the economic assessment while continuing the monetary policy settings, with interest rates expected to remain at their current levels until after this summer, this is due to developments in the euro area since the ECB's December forecasts suggest a pivot to the downside.
The fact that the slowdown in the Eurozone is stronger than expected, and with interest rates expected to remain unchanged, the key focus will be on the ECB President Mario Draghi's comments in the post-meeting press conference.
The Euro is likely to witness some aggressive selling if Draghi points towards a potentially longer lasting slowdown, or with suggestions to keeping monetary policy in place for an prolonged period of time.
Should this be the case, the euro vs dollar will naturally come under pressure, especially as the mini-recovery in recent weeks seems to have lacked substance and which have kept dollar Bulls on stand-by, ready to take advantage.
Traders can expect to see EUR/USD market volatility, especially during the press conference should comments imply a change in monetary policy or its outlook.
Welcome to what promises to be an exciting 2019, and with our latest developments a happy year for our clients. We would like to update you with the latest developments set for the first quarter of 2019 .
1) New CFD Liquidity: Following feedback from our Scalping community, we have made changes to our liquidity specifically for Indices and have added new liquidity provisions for faster execution and better order filling. Traders can now find lower spreads, but crucially faster true STP execution, as faster execution equals better profit potential when scalping.
2) Leading Trading Conditions Still Available: Yadix is still able to offer high leverage, up to 1:500 and leading trading conditions, spreads and high execution quality. As margin requirements at Yadix are unchanged, traders will get more trading value for their deposits and will continue to manage their risk without any enforced restrictions.
3) New Banking Options: Following recent changes in global banking, USD bank transfers have been temporarily unavailable. Yadix is pleased to announce new solutions available to support USD transfers, and has also solutions in place with new e-wallet partners. For more details and to start your USD transfer, please contact our support team today.
4) Credit & Debit Card Options: Yadix is still able to process credit and debit card transactions using Visa and Mastercard with outstanding approval rates using our newest credit card processors that deliver outstanding deposit facilities for our clients. To access the latest options, please login to your account profile and make your deposit.
5) New VPS Provider: Yadix is now working with a new VPS provider in London, that provides reduced ping times, that are now averaging at 1.85 milliseconds. To celebrate this new partnership, all traders can benefit from a free VPS during January with reduced deposit requirements of only 500 USD/Euro. Accelerate trading and lower slippage is available immediately.
6) New VIP Account: The Yadix VIP account is now available and will save you trading costs and increase your potential trading profitability. It is proven that lower trading costs increases your chances of generating profits, therefore the VIP is focused on providing the lowest trading costs to save you money, using raw spreads from 0 pips and the lowest ECN commissions of $2.50 per 100,000 traded.
7) New Promotions: During Q1, Yadix will be introducing new promotions as well as upgrading the most popular promotions already available. Remember Yadix still offers the most competitive Forex Rebates (Cash Back) program that guarantees that you get a cash reward for your trading, regardless of how you trade, your profitability or the symbols you trade.
If you require more details on the above, please contact our support team or your account manager today.
Alexandra Miller Yadix Forex Broker Telephone: +44(0) 20 3239 6117 E-mail: email@example.com Skype: yadix.forex
The U.S Non-Farm Payrolls will be released Friday, 4th of January 2019 13:30 GMT and is a key economic indicator that can cause volatility in the markets.
What to Expect this Month:
Non-Farm Payrolls are expected to have increased by 177,000 last month, which will be an improvement on November's 155,000 but below the six month average of 213,000. The unemployment rate is expected to be unchanged and average hourly earnings should increase 0.3% on the month and 3.0% on the year compared to 0.2% and 3.1% in November.
Growth in the US economy grew by 3.3% annualized average during the first three quarters of 2018, however the fourth quarter is now expected to be in the region of a disappointing 2.7%, which would leave the year at 3.125%, and still the strongest growth over the last ten year period.
Even though the overall figures are impressive, there are persistent worries about slowing global economic growth and the events surrounding the slow-down globally being the trade dispute between the United States and China, Brexit uncertainty, Italy's Pyrrhic budget victory and France's fuel tax debacle. These concerns have been reflected in the end of year losses for the equities with heavy international exposure.
The Dow Jones was trading at 13% lower than its October highs at Wednesday’s close and the S&P 500 had lost 15%, and questions remain whether the US sustain its expansion particularly if growth in the other two largest economic blocs, China and the EU are struggling, and after November's poor Non-Farm Payrolls, is the US economy slipping backwards after such a strong and impressive year of growth? Moreover, if there will be another weak NFP report, will the Fed reconsider its expected rate-hikes?
Opportunities around the NFP Reports:
Regardless of the results of the Non Farm Payrolls, the markets always experience moves immediately after the release which offer traders excellent short-term trading opportunities. Positive or negative reports will affect market sentiment which can create new trends and trading opportunities.