2915 Mark Drive, Arlington, TX 76013 – Woodland West Addition
– This beautiful home in popular Woodland West neighborhood has 2 living areas plus lots of updates including new windows & electric panel box. Remodeled kitchen showcases open breakfast bar, granite counters, tumbled travertine backsplash, undermount sink & stainless appliances including microwave drawer. New carpet in bedrooms & gorgeous wood-look tile floors thru-out the rest of the house. Baths both have beautiful new subway tile surrounds, granite counters, undermount sinks, new cabinets & raised showerheads. Home also has pretty 3-tone interior paint thru out, new light fixtures, cabinet & door hardware, new exterior doors & custom blinds. Large fenced backyard with two flagstone patios. If buyer has local house to sell first, owner will consider trade in.
3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 2 Car Garage
Year Built: 1967
– LOTS OF UPDATES including roof, HVAC, windows, & custom blinds. Remodeled kitchen showcases breakfast bar open to living, granite counters, tumbled travertine backsplash, under-mount sink, new cabinets & stainless appliances. New carpet in bedrooms & pretty wood-look vinyl plank flooring thru-out the rest of the house. Bathroom has new tub, beautiful subway tile surround, granite counter, undermount sink, new cabinets, plus raised shower plumbing. Home features pretty 3-tone interior paint thru out, new oil rubbed bronze fixtures plus fresh exterior paint. Extras include overhead cabinets in utility closet & an enclosed garden room. Large fenced backyard has wood storage building. If buyer has local house to sell first, owner will consider trade in.
3 Bedrooms, 1 Bath, 1 Car Garage 1,276 SqFt Year Built: 1981
– This 4 bedroom home in Eden Road Estates has a pool for summer fun, large pergola-covered patio, and a sauna! Updates include Pool replastered with Pebble Tec in 2014, 15 SEER HVAC system in 2014, extra attic insulation added and tankless water heaters installed. Great floorplan with 2 dining areas and split bedrooms. Living area features a corner fireplace with mantel plus a beautiful view of pool. Master suite has garden tub, double vanity and separate shower. Kitchen includes walk-in pantry, built-in desk area, and overlooks living area.
4 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 2 Car Garage 1757 SqFt Year Built: 1994
– This home is located on a beautiful wooded circle drive in Laguna Vista Estates, near Lake Arlington, and in popular Martin HS district. There is plenty of space for relaxing and entertaining family and friends with almost a half acre lot, in-ground diving pool and huge gameroom overlooking backyard. Extras include two storage buildings in back and a breakfast bar in kitchen. Updates include laminate wood flooring & HVAC. New roof to be installed with buyer’s choice of color.
3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 2 Car Garage 2818 SqFt Year Built: 1986
– CALLING ALL INVESTORS! This 3-bedroom 2-bath home features a cathedral ceiling in living room and a stone fireplace. Home has covered front porch, covered patio and a large fenced backyard. Sold AS-IS, CASH or HARD MONEY ONLY. Foundation and roof appear to be okay. Lots of potential here!
3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 2 Car Garage 1,103 SqFt Year Built: 1990
2706 Norwood Lane, Arlington, TX 76013 – Woodland West Addition
– This beautiful home in Woodland West Addition has lots of updates including roof 2018, windows, tankless water heater & custom blinds. Remodeled kitchen showcases large breakfast bar, granite counters, tumbled travertine backsplash, under-mount sink, all new cabinets & stainless appliances including microwave drawer. New carpet in bedrooms & gorgeous wood-look tile floors thru-out the rest of the house. Bathrooms both have tubs with new, beautiful subway tile surrounds, granite counters, undermount sink, new cabinets & raised shower heads. Home also features pretty 3-tone interior paint thru out plus new light fixtures & cabinet & door hardware. Large fenced backyard has nice-sized patio & wood storage bldg. If buyer has local house to sell first, owner will consider trade in.
3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 2 Car Garage 1,404 SqFt Year Built: 1969
– Wow! This fabulous 4-bdm home is located in the heart of Arlington & is minutes from shopping & entertainment. This very updated home has new roof, central HVAC & ducting, windows & kitchen countertops. Updates also include all new lights, ceiling fans, front & back door and door hardware. It has all new flooring throughout, new drain lines under house, and foundation repair with warranty to transfer to new owner. Kitchen features new appliance package including gas range, dishwasher & microwave. Beautiful bath has new bathtub with subway tile surround. Large fenced backyard includes relaxing covered patio & 2 storage units. City is in process of pouring brand new street & sidewalks, making it even better. Must see!
Before listing your house on the MLS, you should consider these safety tips.
1. Prescription drugs: Remove or lock them up prior to showings.
2. Stow away valuables: Listing agents are not responsible for thefts.
Valuables include everything from the mail left on the countertops (which may contain personal information and bank statements) to such items as jewelry, artwork, cellphones, and gaming systems.
Before leaving the house for a showing, you need to walk through the house and make sure everything of value is out of sight.
3. Remove family photos: It’s for your safety.
You don’t know who’s walking through the house. You have photos of your wife, teenage daughter, children displayed, and you could have a pedophile or stalker walking through your home.
4. Make a house safe for the buyers and the agent.
Turn on the lights prior to showings — whether it’s daytime or evening — so that agents and buyers can move safely through the home and not have to face any dark unknowns. (Ensure all rooms have adequate lighting as well.)
Make sure there are no potential hazards in your home, like loose floorboards or carpets. You don’t want to risk someone tripping and falling in your home.
Remove not only weapons like guns before showings but also not-so-obvious weapons too. For example, many home owners may have a block of knives on their kitchen countertops; remove these for the agent’s safety as well.
5. Keep the house locked: Consider extra monitoring.
Doors need to be kept locked at all times. A home is being presented to the public, and it may attract intruders.
Make sure you have deadbolt locks. Also, sliding glass doors can be secured with bars and extra locks. Windows should be checked to make sure they are locked securely. Put a lock on your gate.
6. Beware of unexpected visitors coming to your doorstep.
You may get some unexpected visitors who ask to see your home. A couple may knock on the door and just hand you a business card and ask to see the house, don’t let them in.
The proper procedures for showings: Only real estate professionals using the lockbox should gain access to your home.
Also, a growing rental fraud scam is causing more home sellers to report renters who are showing up at their doorsteps ready to move in.
– This beautiful home in Martin HS district has new windows & custom blinds. Remodeled kitchen showcases large breakfast bar, granite counters, tumbled travertine backsplash, under-mount sink, & stainless appliance pkg including range, dishwasher & microwave. New 12×18 tile flooring in both baths, kitchen, dining, entry & utility area. Home also features new granite counters, sinks, & toilets in bathrooms, new carpet, & pretty 3-tone interior paint thru out plus new light fixtures, backdoor, cabinet & door hardware. Large covered patio overlooks nice-size backyard and new fencing. Roof 2 years old. Foundation repaired with transferable lifetime warranty. New sewer drain lines under house. Be sure to see this one! If buyer has local house to sell first, owner will consider trade in.
3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 2 Car Garage 1,616 SqFt Year Built: 1974