Loading...

Follow United Ramble on Feedspot

Continue with Google
Continue with Facebook
or

Valid

At the beginning of June, I took a small bet on Lukaku leaving old Trafford this summer via one of the popular bookmakers using a sign up offer. It seems I will make some nice little money from that bet judging by the various reports linking Lukaku with a move to Inter Milan.

The latest news is from ESPN who claim their sources have told them Lukaku wants out but will not be forcing through a move. According to the reports, Lukaku fears Marcus Rashford will be manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s first choice striker next season and is not ready to play second fiddle to the Englishman.

Lukaku who signed for Manchester United from Chelsea two summers ago 42 goals in 96 games in all competitions for the Red Devils. United had signed the player for an initial £75m but that has risen to £90m ever since as some clauses for add ons were met. And for this reason United are said to only be ready to sell Lukaku if they receive a significant offer.

Various reports have it that the Belgian has been convinced by Inter Milan’s new manager Antonio Conte and he wants to link up with the former Chelsea manager but it remains to be seen if Inter Milan will be ready to make Manchester United an offer they won’t be able to refuse.

Judging by reports, United are not keen to sell but will not stand in the way of the player if he chooses to leave. And if reports in the last few days are worth believing, the Red devils are eyeing a move for Nicolas Pepe of Lille as a possible replacement for the Belgian.

Pepe can play on both wings as well as a centre forward. However, Lille are said to be willing to sell only if they receive an offer that matches their £70m valuation of the player.

The post Star Awaits £90m Manchester United Trafford appeared first on UNITEDHQ.

  • Show original
  • .
  • Share
  • .
  • Favorite
  • .
  • Email
  • .
  • Add Tags 

Reports indicate Manchester United star midfielder Paul Pogba would love to complete a return to Italian Serie A side Juventus rather than the much-rumoured move to Spain to join re-building Real Madrid should the Frenchman dump Old Trafford this summer.

Juventus are extremely interested in luring the France international midfielder back to Italy and are highly thought to be ready to match the player’s salary demands before agreeing on a deal with his current club.

The 26-year-old World Cup winner has dropped a major departure hint, having said on Sunday that this summer could be a good time for a new challenge somewhere else.

With all indications, he is unlikely to pen a contract extension at Manchester United – with just 24 months remaining to run at Old Trafford, although the Premier League club could activate a 12-month extension option in the player’s deal.

Despite earlier reports that the Red Devils expect the star midfielder to stay at Old Trafford, the team might be forced to let him leave if a certain situation arises.

Reports in England suggest the club truly wants the World Cup winner to remain at the club, but some at Old Trafford are believed to have worries about the behaviour of Paul Pogba and his rather negative influence over some younger members of the team.

He was at Juventus for four years after rejecting a fresh deal at Manchester United back in 2012, lifting four Italian Serie A trophies and two Cup titles before securing a move back to United 3 years ago.

Sporting director at Juventus Fabio Paratici reportedly flew to Manchester United’s office in London last week to discuss the signing of the midfielder, although another France star Adrien Rabiot, on his way out of PSG this summer, and Lazio star Sergej Milinkovic-Savic is also thought to be on the wishlist of the Old Lady of Italian football.

Bernabeu giants Real Madrid are also keen on landing Pogba this summer having already spent over £250million on new signings this summer alone.

Undoubtedly, the Frenchman is a brilliant midfielder, the only non-Liverpool or Manchester City player to make the last Premier League season’s PFA team of the year.

According to odds provided by betting sites in the UK, most chances are the Manchester United star will not stay in his current team as he said himself this could be a good time for a new challenge somewhere else. All odds favour Juventus to sign him considering the massive stature of the Turin club who sign 5-time Ballon d’Or winner Cristiano Ronaldo last summer.

The post Breaking: Man United star Paul Pogba keen on £150m Juventus amid Real Madrid rumour appeared first on UNITEDHQ.

  • Show original
  • .
  • Share
  • .
  • Favorite
  • .
  • Email
  • .
  • Add Tags 

Manchester United and Chelsea may still have to pay a huge fee for the transfer of Philippe Coutinho this summer as Barcelona hope he can shine during the Copa America tournament.

The Brazil international will be there representing his country amid plenty of recent transfer gossip surrounding his future at the Nou Camp after a difficult spell since his move from Liverpool in 2018.

According to ESPN, La Liga club FC Barcelona hope Coutinho will have a good tournament and that that could then lead to them being able to bank around £89m from his sale this summer.

This follows Coutinho being linked several times with Manchester United and Chelsea, such as in a recent report from Sport, though they also suggested Paris Saint-Germain look the favourites for the 26-year-old.

Cadena Ser had previously suggested Coutinho could leave for more like £80m, but some improved form for Brazil could no doubt bump his value up a little.

It remains to be seen how much clubs could be persuaded to pay for the player, however, after such a drastic loss of form since he moved to Barca.

Coutinho was one of the finest attacking midfielders in the world at Liverpool, and it is that previous form in the Premier League that perhaps means clubs like United and Chelsea could be most interested in snapping him up.

If the former Reds playmaker could get back to his best in England, he’d be a huge upgrade on Alexis Sanchez at Old Trafford, and an ideal replacement for Eden Hazard at Stamford Bridge.

The post Good news! Man United ready to pay £89m for La Liga flop appeared first on UNITEDHQ.

  • Show original
  • .
  • Share
  • .
  • Favorite
  • .
  • Email
  • .
  • Add Tags 

According to British media reports, premier League giants Manchester United are one of three English sides that have been handed the opportunity to complete the signing of Kevin Strootman on loan.

Sky Sports in their report are claiming that Ligue 1 giants Marseille are offering the Dutchman to a couple of different English Premier League sides ahead of the summer window.

The same report suggest that the french Ligue 1 team are desperate to reduce costs and the Ligue 1 side need to get the Netherlands international off their pay schedule following his £23million transfer to French club Marseille from Italian Serie A side AS Roma last summer transfer window.

As per the same report, the French club have presented the Red Devils, West Ham and Merseyside club Everton with the opportunity to land the injury-prone star.

Sky Sports also report that Ole’s team are eager to land homegrown footballers rather than talents from abroad in the upcoming window.

However, the same media publication do point out that the Dutch star has regularly attracted numerous interest from Manchester United.

The Red Devils finished in sixth position in the English Premier League log this term to miss out on UEFA Champions League football for next season.

The 20-time English champions ended the season without any trophy after Norwegian boss and former striker Ole Gunner Solskjaer took charge from former Chelsea, Inter Milan, and Real Madrid boss Jose Mourinho in December.

Solskjaer’s team lost 2-0 to already relegated Cardiff City on the final day of the campaign.

The post Offer Prepared: Manchester United handed ‘glorious’ chance to land 29-year-old midfielder appeared first on UNITEDHQ.

  • Show original
  • .
  • Share
  • .
  • Favorite
  • .
  • Email
  • .
  • Add Tags 

Manchester United hero Gary Neville praises star attacker Juan Mata for his superb finish in Sunday afternoon’s 2-2 draw with rivals Chelsea.

The former England international heaped praise on the Spaniard for his precise strike in Uniteds 1-all draw with the Blues on Sunday.

United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer decided to start the little attacker for the visit of Chelsea to Old Trafford in the Premier League top-four encounter.

The Spain international justified his return to the starting line up in the 11th minute of the clash when the playmaker netted from close range after great work from full-back Luke Shaw and Belgium international striker Romelu Lukaku.

The 31-year-old playmaker scored his third goal in the Premier League this season in only his 15th start of the season so far.

His colleague David De Gea undid the playmaker’s good effort when the Red Devils shot stopper diverted Antonio Rudiger’s kick into the path of left back Marcos Alonso, who made no error with the precise rebound.

Former United star Neville was highly impressed with the attacker’s decisive striker, and called the former Chelsea playmaker a goal-scorer while talking to Sky Sports.

The Spanish attacking midfielder Juan Mata is faced with uncertain as regards his future at Manchester United with his current deal set to run out at the end of the English Premier League campaign.

The ex-Valencia attacking midfielder has won the Emirates FA Cup, the UEFA Europa League and the Capital One Cup since his switch to Old Trafford from former Premier League champions Chelsea back in January 2013.

The post Man United hero Gary Neville praises star attacker appeared first on UNITEDHQ.

  • Show original
  • .
  • Share
  • .
  • Favorite
  • .
  • Email
  • .
  • Add Tags 

The Red Devils are looking to get a bid of about £112million for midfielder Paul Pogba this coming summer, as per wide spread media reports.

According to a British media reports, the English giants will only listen to offers of about £112million for the Frenchman this summer window.

A report via The Guardian is claiming that the United star is attracting several interest from reigning Serie A champions Juventus ahead of the next transfer window.

The same report suggest that the Turin giant could be forced to offload about two or three members of their playing personnel to fund a move to land the FIFA World Cup winner.

As per the same report, Juventus might have to sell Miralem Pjanic and Douglas Costa to fund the purchase of Paul Pogba.

The same media outlet also claim that the midfielder’s controversial representative Mino Raiola has already had a meeting with Juventus hierarchy to discuss a possible transfer.

He has spent three years at Old Trafford but the Frenchman has struggled for top form consistency at the English club.

Pogba, 26, has won the UEFA Europa League title and the League Cup in England, but the player has been unable to lead the side to major honours.

The France international midfielder has however netted 13 goals and has created nine assists in the English League this season, although a large number of his goals come from the spot.

The Red Devils – who played out a disappointing 1-1 with top four rivals Chelsea on Sunday – lost 4-nil to La Liga side Barcelona on aggregate in the semi-finals of the UEFA Champions League earlier in the month.

The post Deal Done: Man United demand £112million fee as creative midfielder inform teammate about imminent exit appeared first on UNITEDHQ.

  • Show original
  • .
  • Share
  • .
  • Favorite
  • .
  • Email
  • .
  • Add Tags 

Serie A giants Juventus have emerged as prime candidates to sign Benfica teenager and reported target of Premier League heavyweight Manchester United, Joao Felix.

The wonderkid has caught attention of several clubs in his debut season in the Primeira Liga, scoring 13 goals and providing seven assists.

His brilliant form has drawn the attention of the biggest clubs in the continent to the starlet, who’s seen as the new Cristiano Ronaldo by fans in Portugal.

However, indications now show that Juventus are frontrunners to land the 19-year-old ahead of a number of European elite teams in the summer market.

As per oddschecker.com, French giants Paris Saint-Germain and the Red Devils of Manchester United are also in the race, with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer set to be handed a huge summer transfer budget.

In another twist, United are joined by West Ham in the race, along with Pep Guardiola led Manchester City.

Liverpool, Tottenhan, Chelsea, and Arsenal, are allegedly also in the rumour mix, but none of the English heavyweights are as close as Wolves.

Wolves, led by manager Nuno Espirito Santo have moved even more closer to procure the player’s services this summer window, meaning the Premier League mid-table club are now more likely to sign him than 20-time English League champions Manchester United and leaders Manchester City.

Reports claim the defending Premier League champions have earmarked the wonderkid as a replacement for Spain international attacker David Silva, whilst the former Premier League champions, Manchester United are thought to also be eyeing the highly rated starlet.

The post Man United to complete signature of 19-year-old forward with 13 goals and 7 assists appeared first on UNITEDHQ.

  • Show original
  • .
  • Share
  • .
  • Favorite
  • .
  • Email
  • .
  • Add Tags 

According to British media reports, Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba has allegedly told his teammates of his intent to leave Old Trafford this summer, with Champions League holders Real Madrid thought to be eyeing up a transfer for him.

The France international midfielder has been in brilliant form for his side so far this campign, netting 16 goals and creating 11 assists across all competitions, helping the Red Devils fight for a spot in the Premier League top four in the process.

However, it does not appeart like the players career-best form from the world cup winner is enough to persuade him to remain at the club, especially if recent reports from the Mirror are to be believed.

According to the Mirror, who are citing an article from French outlet L’Equipe, the former Juventus midfield ace has informed his Red Devil colleagues of his intention the complete a transfer away from the side in the summer window.

This development will be good music to the ears of La Liga giants Real Madrid, as Spanish outlet Don Balon cite that the Bernabeu giants are interested in the midfield ace, however they will have to cough out about £156million if they desire to sign the Frenchman, as this is what the 20-time English League champions are after if they are to offload Pogba.

The Red Devils are yet to lift either the FA Cup, Premier League or UEFA Champions League trophy since the arrival of Pogba at Old Trafford, a feat that could have had a major say in the midfielder wanting to dump the English side in the coming summer.

United have been in poor form lately, losing seven games of their last nine matches across all competitions, a run of results that have seen the Premier League side knocked out the Champions League and FA Cup.

And considering the club’s recent results in the Premier League, it appears like the Red Devils are up against the fight in their bid to qualify for the UEFA Champions League for next campaign.

The post Confirmed: Most in-form Man United player tells close associates he’s dumping old Trafford appeared first on UNITEDHQ.

  • Show original
  • .
  • Share
  • .
  • Favorite
  • .
  • Email
  • .
  • Add Tags 

Manchester United midfield star Paul Pogba has hit back at ex-club skipper Roy Keane by declaring his critics can say what they want.

Roy Keane has been extremely critical of the France international midfielder, branding the world cup winner “a problem” ahead of the derby loss to arch-rivals Manchester City on Wednesday evening.

But the former Juventus star Pogba, who has found the net 16 times this campaign and was named in the PFA team of the year for this concluding season, said he pays no attention to what is said in television studios when questioned specifically about Roy Keane’s remarks.

“There’s no problem,” he told RMC following the 1-1 draw with Chelsea on Sunday. “They’re paid to say things in front of the camera. I’m just focused on what happens on the pitch.

“They can say what they want, they’re paid for that. I’m not paid to speak. I’m paid to be on the pitch and to fight for my team. That’s all.”

After the embarrassing 4-0 defeat at Everton, Pogba issued a public apology to supporters and said United had “disrespected” the fans who travelled to Goodison Park.

However, the interview prompted a furious response from Roy Keane.

“I wouldn’t believe a word he says,” Keane told Sky Sports. “There’s no meaning, no meaning behind it. I don’t even think he believed what he was saying there. He is a big problem, no doubt about it.

“You’ve got to run back when you’re defending. He said it got a bit heated after the game against Everton; I heard they were actually throwing their hair gel at each other.”

The post “Can say what they want” – Paul Pogba hit back at Man United legend Roy Keane appeared first on UNITEDHQ.

  • Show original
  • .
  • Share
  • .
  • Favorite
  • .
  • Email
  • .
  • Add Tags 

Inter Milan are eager to use up every last cent to pip Manchester United to the arrival of LOSC Lille star Nicolas Pepe this late spring.

As indicated by the most recent report from France Football, as cited by L’Equipe, the Serie A heavyweights have presented a €60 million offered for the Ivorian star, who has been in amazing structure this season.

Pepe has substantiated himself as the charm of Christophe Galtier’s LOSC Lille side and leads the path as his side’s top goalscorer this season.

The 23-year-old star has made 32 games in Ligue 1 and has often been creating. Nicolas has discovered the back of the net on multiple times, likewise contributing with 13 helps for other Lille players.

Nicolas added to his count for the crusade on Sunday night as Les Dogues turned in an extraordinary exhibition against Thomas Tuchel’s Paris Saint-Germain, ending up as the winner with a 5-1 triumph.

Inter Milan seem aim on signing the winger, however the club could yet confront overwhelming challenge from elsewhere. PSG and Bayern stay sharp, as per the report, while Arsenal and Manchester United are additionally interested.

In the mean time, the Red Fallen angels and the Heavy armament specialists will do fight in summer for the signing of Ajax star David Neres, as indicated by reports.

The de Joden wonder has appreciated a fabulous season, scoring in the UCL against Juventus and Genuine Madrid. Simply the earlier month, he turned into a full Brazil international and his presentations are acquiring him a great deal of admirers.

As indicated by The Sun, the 22-year-old star is evaluated at £45 million by the Dutch outfit, with Arsenal and Manchester United arranged to clash for his administrations.

The post ALMOST AGREED: Lille receive huge bid from Inter for forward linked with Man United appeared first on UNITEDHQ.

Read for later

Articles marked as Favorite are saved for later viewing.
close
  • Show original
  • .
  • Share
  • .
  • Favorite
  • .
  • Email
  • .
  • Add Tags 

Separate tags by commas
To access this feature, please upgrade your account.
Start your free month
Free Preview