MeriCAR.com is dealing in car servicing, car washing & polishing at customer's doorstep, car glass repair & replacement, car accessories, car security systems, car tires, batteries, etc. Their blog covers variety of topics related to car servicing and also repair tips for Maruti, Hyundai and other brands.
Bangalore city spreads into a large area, estimated having 84.43 lakh vehicles on the road, second after Delhi which has 1.01 crore vehicles (source : TOI). The city has daily travelers and maintenance of vehicle has become highly important. As per estimate, 19% of total vehicles are cars, that are maintained by Authorized Service Station and Local Car Mechanics.
The High-Tech city is adaptive to new technologies and is home of growing startup-culture. Something that does not work in any city, that may work here. Increase of cars on the road of Bangalore has also increased hassles for people to get maintained their vehicles in-time as there are always long queue over booking car for services.
In India, where you can find mechanic at the right corner of your street, then why do you still go to Authorized Car Service Center , just because of the following things:
Considering your car is out-of-warranty and your are not bound to OEM/ASS.
There are Trusted service providers that go to your home and office to deliver Car Servicing at your doorstep. The biggest advantage is Trust and Quality and mechanic will perform car maintenance before your eyes. The genuine spares will be provided at the spot.
MeriCAR.com has tied-up with best service providers with a fully equipped service van with trained professionals who will come to your doorstep or office and complete the service within 1 – 2 hrs.
Complete transparency and Saving 20-40% on bills are guaranteed.
The Services Includes are:
1. Inspecting & Changing Engine Oil.
2. Inspecting & Changing GearBox Oil (If required or request by customer).
3. Inspecting & Changing Power Steering Oil (If required or request by customer).
4. Inspecting & Changing Brake Oil (If required or request by customer).
5. Inspecting & Changing Air Filter.
6. Inspecting & Changing Oil Filter.
7. Inspecting & Changing A/C(Cabin Air Filter) Filter. (If required or requested by the customer).
8. Inspecting & Changing Fuel Filter (If required).
9. Inspecting & Changing A/C Belt (If required).customer has to inform if already broken
10. Inspecting & Changing Power Steering Belt (If required). customer has to inform if already broken
11. Inspecting & Changing Spark Plugs (If required).
12. Inspecting & Changing Head Lights (If required). customer has to inform if not working
13. Inspecting & Changing Tail Lights (If required).
14.Inspecting & Changing Indicator Lights (If required).
15. Inspecting & Changing Roof Light (If required).
16. Inspecting & Changing Fuses (If required).
17. Radiator Flushing/Cleaning. (if required)
18. Brake Servicing/Cleaning & Changing (If required).
19. Pre & Post Service Road Test.
20. Engine Tune Up.
21. Clutch Adjustment.
22. Checking and Setting Battery Terminals, battery change on prior request.
23. Scanning If required or on customer request(extra charges).
24. Coolant Add, Topup, Replace or Flushing.
25. Engine Flushing (If requested by customer or if required).
26. Suspension Check.
27. Axel/Drive Shaft Check
28. Wiper Replacement if Required
Plunger: Wet the dent with water and wipe it with dish liquid. Press the plunger against the car to create suction, then pull it back using the same motions. Do this until the dent pops back into place.
Hammer and Dolly:Place the dolly against the highest point of the back side of the dent. Gently tap the dolly with the hammer until the sheep metal moves back into place.
Body Filler:For small dents, body filler is an easy way to go. This requires no drilling or using a dent puller. Apply a thick coat of body filler. Allow the filler to dry for at least an hour and then sand it smooth Once the area is smooth with the surrounding surface of the car, you can apply primer and then paint to completely finish the dent.
Mumbai is known for its long drive because of its area spread horizontaly. When i travel in Mumbai, i have to change public transport after few km leaving my car at home.
Driving own car is fun because of its long distance from one point to another. (Provided you are avoiding traffic time).
There are limited Good Workshops and repair centre. Finding dealer is not always a choice just because of late delivery and high cost of repair.
There are multi brand workshops in Mumbai to serve car owners with quality with affordable price of servicing.
If you are near to Jangleshwar Industrial area in Chandivali, then you can visit : Dev Motor Solution
06, Jangleshwar Industrial Premises, Behind DIC India Pvt. Ltd.,
Chandivali Industrial Area, Chandivali, Mumbai – 400 072
The workshop is well built and have a team of experienced car mechanics. The services includes : running repairs, servicing, denting painting and all repair and replacement job work.
To get 10% discount on labour charges, you can book through us.
Jackson said AutoNation will act to reduce the inventory of vehicles it carries in response to rising interest costs for stocking cars and trucks.
Jackson said he expects the shift by U.S. consumers toward trucks and sport utility vehicles that offer drivers and passengers a high seating position will continue, despite a recent increase in gasoline prices to more than $3 a gallon in some markets.
“It would take $5 or 6 a gallon to reverse consumer behavior,” Jackson said.