1. The largest bird on earth also lays the largest egg. Name the bird
Kiwi Ostrich Emu Peacock
2. Where can you find the Pygmy hog in India?
Gujarat Meghalaya Assam Arunachal Pradesh
3. A flower which opens or blooms in the evening is called
Crepuscular Matutinal Vespertine Nocturnal
4. Which of these is NOT a species of Giraffe?
Reticulated Masai Rothschild's Australian
5. Do you know which bird can sleep standing up?
Ostrich Emu Flamingos Crow
6. Which city is called Tiger Capital of India or The Tiger Gateway of India?
Nagpur Mysore Guwahati Lucknow
7. The sea otter's use of rocks when hunting and feeding makes it one of the few mammal species to use toolsWhy do they use rocks?
To kill fish To open hard shells To defend themselves To build nests
8. To stay up, the birds must overcome gravity with a force made by moving the wing at speed through airWhat is this force called?
Drag Lift Curl Roll
9. According to a report by Global Witness, a UK-based watchdog, 2016 was the worst year ever in the number of environmental activists killedWhich country was the worst country in terms of attacks on environmental activists?
India Colombia China Brazil
10. Who was the founder of Newsletter for Birdwatchers, an Indian periodical of ornithology?
Humayun Abdulali Biswamoy Biswas Salim Ali Bikram Grewal