Loading...

Follow Social Vignerons on Feedspot

Continue with Google
Continue with Facebook
or

Valid

Drappier is a Champagne maker and a family-owned Champagne house founded in 1808 and located in Urville in the Aube département of Southern Champagne region, France. The Drappier House in Urville is a 12th century residence that was then occupied by monks. Drappier Champagnes are made at the winery in Urville, but the house also […]

The post Drappier Champagne House – Sparkling Wine Reviews was written by Julien Miquel and appeared first on Social Vignerons.

Read Full Article
  • Show original
  • .
  • Share
  • .
  • Favorite
  • .
  • Email
  • .
  • Add Tags 

Founded in 1715 under the reign of Louis XIV by Jean Martell on the banks of the Charente river, Martell is the oldest of the great cognac Houses. The Martell Cognac houses owns two distilleries called la La lignères et Galienne, distilling themselves about 85% of their eaux-de-vie, while the remainder 15% is supplied by […]

The post Martell Cognacs – Tasting, Review, & Distillery Information was written by Julien Miquel and appeared first on Social Vignerons.

Read Full Article
  • Show original
  • .
  • Share
  • .
  • Favorite
  • .
  • Email
  • .
  • Add Tags 

Wine Review of 2014 La Rioja Alta S.A. Torre de Oña ‘Martelo’ Reserva Rioja Vino Tinto Red, Spain Score: 91/100 points   The Torre de Oña vineyard property was acquired in 1995 by La Rioja Alta S.A. with the aim of making wine from a single estate rather than from blending grapes from several vineyards […]

The post How Good is Torre de Oña ‘Martelo’ Rioja Reserva? was written by Julien Miquel and appeared first on Social Vignerons.

Read Full Article
  • Show original
  • .
  • Share
  • .
  • Favorite
  • .
  • Email
  • .
  • Add Tags 

In the world of fine spirits, in the world of wine, and now also in the world of night clubs and jet-set parties, many know the joys of Cognac. Its pungent flavors of honey, caramel, dried fruits and sweet spices combine the concentration and character of a grape spirit aged for several years in barrel […]

The post Visiting Cognac: Prestige Tourism, Fireworks of Sensations was written by Julien Miquel and appeared first on Social Vignerons.

Read Full Article
  • Show original
  • .
  • Share
  • .
  • Favorite
  • .
  • Email
  • .
  • Add Tags 

Duck is quite a mysterious meat for a lot of people. Except here in France (yes, I live in France and I am French too), and perhaps in China as well, most don’t eat duck very often at all. And it’s a shame, because duck is an excellent, both tasty and very tender, especially duck […]

The post What Wine with Duck? Top 5 Pairings was written by Julien Miquel and appeared first on Social Vignerons.

Read Full Article
  • Show original
  • .
  • Share
  • .
  • Favorite
  • .
  • Email
  • .
  • Add Tags 

Château Montifaud is a sixth-generation family-owned Cognac distillery located near Jarnac in the Petite Champagne sub-area of the Cognac appellation. The vineyard was first created established as Montifaud in 1837 by Augustin, and has seen the succession of Pierre, Maurice, Louis, and Michel before Laurent, the current manager took over the estate in 2000. The […]

The post Visiting & Tasting Château Montifaud, Family Cognac Maker since 1866 was written by Julien Miquel and appeared first on Social Vignerons.

Read Full Article
  • Show original
  • .
  • Share
  • .
  • Favorite
  • .
  • Email
  • .
  • Add Tags 

Wine Review of 2016 Domaine d’Alzipratu Cuvée ‘Pumonte’ Calvi Rouge, Corsica, France Score: 90+/100 points   Domaine Alzipratu is a winery located about 8 kilometers (5 miles) from the town of Calvi in the north-west of the French Corsica island in the Mediterranean Sea. The estate was founded in the 1960’s by Baron Henry Louis […]

The post How Good is Alzipratu Pumonte Corsica Red Wine? was written by Julien Miquel and appeared first on Social Vignerons.

Read Full Article
  • Show original
  • .
  • Share
  • .
  • Favorite
  • .
  • Email
  • .
  • Add Tags 

How Good is Guillotine, Champagne Grape French Vodka? Guillotine is rather new French Vodka, launched in early 2018, that claims to be “a cut above the rest” thanks to being distilled from Champagne grapes. Like the super-famous and popular Grey Goose, Guillotine Vodka is made in France, but unlike Grey Goose the base ingredient in […]

The post The Finest Vodka in the World? Vodka made from Champagne Grapes – Guillotine Vodka was written by Julien Miquel and appeared first on Social Vignerons.

Read Full Article
  • Show original
  • .
  • Share
  • .
  • Favorite
  • .
  • Email
  • .
  • Add Tags 

Separate tags by commas
To access this feature, please upgrade your account.
Start your free month
Free Preview