Merry to Marry | Wedding Inspiration Blog in the Philippines
Merry to Marry is your ultimate guide to making your dream wedding come into fruition. If you are someone who dreams to become a PRINCESS BRIDE, a groom-to-be who wants to unleash the Richard Gere in you and RUNAWAY with your BRIDE, or a girl (or a guy) who is just plain believer of fairy tales, then this is the blog for you.
Two more days and we’re about to end this hectic work week. But before you get too excited for your weekend getaway, spend first a minute to appreciate Diane and Edrick’s elegant wedding, styled by the skillful Dave Sandoval.
An indoor set-up in combination of white and gold palette. To say that it was dramatic would be an understatement. ProudRad’s famed dark artistic shots, for some reasons complimented well with the vibe of the settings. The mood looked more romantic and tender. They were able to capture and grasp some of the most awaited moments of the couple. Now scroll down and see it for yourself.
With refined laced dresses and glamorous elements, they were able to set the mood in a mixture of delicate softness and burning flame. A styled shoot celebrating and empowering women in their sultry and alluring look. Surely, telling a story has never been this fascinating.
In collaboration with some of the finest talents in the industry, Geof Lagria once again standout as he executed his brilliant expertise in styling. The dress, chosen bouquet, even the rings and laced robes look so sexy and immaculate producing a shoot that was too classic and authoritative. In combining ideas and exhibiting their creativity, we present you “Engaged” under the lens of Helium Hearts.
As a soon to be bride, it’s pretty understandable that we aspire to personalized some important details on our wedding. To add personality, a touch of aesthetics and to show your creativity. One example will be in your wedding invitation. So to all our troubled and curious brides, who still feel lost in completion of this agenda, here are some helpful tips to make sure you will be able to successfully pull off this part.
1. Come up with a design – For a start, it’s best to incorporate your theme and palette into your invitation. Focus on one color, it’s not wrong to add other shades but make sure that it will still look elegant and will match beautifully on your chosen design.
2. Check portfolios from invitation suppliers – If it’s your first time creating a layout then you may feel lost and confused along the process. To help you overcome this feeling, you can check the portfolios of some invitation supplier. Compare what you both have in common and check if every details they have is also present in your invitation.
3. Be particular with details – More than design, what’s more important is the date, time and attire of the guest. Make sure that it’s written in the invitation.
4. Mix and Match – Just like what I’ve mentioned earlier, mixing colors and matching designs is alright as long as it will not ruin the look you’re trying to attain in your invitation. One important thing, not everything you see in the internet will go well in your invitation. Make sure to be wise with what you will try to incorporate with it, may it be a design, color or calligraphy.
5. Complete the materials – Make sure to complete the needed materials before proceeding with printing the invitation. if you still have the time, it’s best to print the final layout and check if you still need some alteration. Like is the writings visible? Does the paper go well with color? Was the design too bright? Too plain? And other important matters.
How to officially start your week? Of course with another wedding inspiration that will further brighten your day! Let’s all feast our eyes and filled our hearts with joy with a well executed wedding from Events by Miss P.
Set in the breathtaking haven of Club Punta Fuego, our lovely couple Edroy and Lyte surely made our eyes mist as we witnessed their heartfelt exchange of vows and promises. Everything about this wedding just feel so right and perfect, it ultimately set us into a warm and gentle mood. We’re still at awe of how dreamy and serene this all feels like. Kudos to Chapter One Studios, I have no more words aside from Great job! It was amazing!
Got that ‘thank God it’s Friday fever’. Happy Friyay our dearest readers! Today we’re blessed to end this beautiful work week with an engagement session from Foreveryday Photography.
Our couple, Toshi and Jme opted for three types of engagement shoot. The traditional princess-like type, the casual & relax and lastly the romantic boat ride. Every classification exudes a different type of aura and personality, but if I’ll have to rate my favorite it would be the one wherein the groom is in his traditional barong tagalog while the bride is in her long trail deep blue velvet gown. The mood they display radiates so much class and elegance that you won’t have a choice but to watch their every move. It was classic and traditional only in a modern era. Check this blog to see for more.
Dave Sandoval, once again manifest his talent and brilliance as he exhibits another wedding inspiration in bold autumn tones. Today let’s witness a dark and dramatic set-up with unmistakable class and elegant mood through the artistic snaps of Colove Studios.
From their engagement in Iceland and pre-nuptial shoot in Batanes, their wedding journey was always surrounded and inspired by nature. Hence, they also wanted their wedding day to have a beautiful natural color palette, mainly dominated by the shades of red and blue with hints of gold. A wedding in bright, clean, yet luxurious and timeless ambiance. Get ready to swoon and ponder over their wedding photos!
We firmly believe that weddings isn’t all about grand set-up and expensive details, but today’s wedding certainly remind us why every single one of us aspire for a fancy and dreamlike one. Through the amazing lens of Nice Print Photo, here’s the fairy-tale inspired union of our today’s lovely couple, Paul and Mary.
Palazzo Verde is undeniably the home that exudes grand royalty and and tranquil ambiance, but beyond its palace inspired venue we can’t deny how Events Central by Anna Winstel was able to transpire this place into our couple’s very own paradise. The ceiling decorations plus the tasteful tables cape looks luxurious and captivating. The combination of blush and white petals in mainly gold silverware is satisfying. Plus their dainty white cake with flower decorations is also on point. Well what can I say, this is nothing but dreamy.
So you plan to ask the love of your life to spend the rest of her lifetime with you and that’s where the search for the perfect engagement ring will take place. But just like how crucial and vital the details on the actual wedding scene, did you know that there are a lot of things to consider in choosing the perfect engagement ring as well? So for today, we’re here to help and give tips to all our problematic and hopefully groom’s to be (only if she said yes). How to prepare your proposal with the help of a astounding engagement ring.
1. Know your Budget – I understand that you wanted to give the best to your soon to be wife but of course you have to stick with your budget. Remember, the spending does not end once she said yes, especially if you plan to have a grand wedding as well.
2. Know her style – Everyone has their own style and type. Some may want the one with big crystals, some hope for the simple one, so the safest way to do is to know your girlfriend’s style.
3. Shape – Round, oval, pear shaped, marquise, princess cut and cushion cut, there are a lot of shapes to choose from, but the simple technique to know what shape will suit your soon to be wife is to know her fingers shape. If it’s small then maybe you should opt for a princess cut ring.
4. Familiarize yourself with the Gemstones – Don’t be afraid with the gemstones, especially if your girlfriend is found of gemstones for her accessories. It also brings an elegant and modern mood that made the ring more exquisite.
5. Ring Size – Know the ring size, this is the most crucial part I think. You don’t want to buy a ring that will not fit the ring finger right?
Happy Monday our dearest readers! The sun did shine on us today, so it’s no surprise that we’re here with an equally vibrant story. Vital Image Photography is back, and this time with the highlights of Win and Portia’s wedding. A wedding that will remind you of autumn and fall, all at once.
There’s something about their wedding that bring us that light and gentle feeling. I’m not sure if it’s because of the photographer’s famed natural and bright lightning, the bride’s dainty lace tulle gown or the centerpieces but nevertheless, all the details fairly contributed to achieve a modest yet modern results. It was tasteful and absolutely worth it!
Crystal Waves Events proudly presents “PRELUDE: The Biggest and The Grandest Wedding and Events Fair in Nueva Ecija”. This will happen on January 26 & 27 at Crystal Waves Events Center, Maharlika Highway, Talavera, Nueva Ecija. This premier event brings together over 50 Top Notch Event Suppliers here in Nueva Ecija and North Luzon. The event will start with a ribbon cutting ceremony in the morning. Gates will be open to guests at 10am and closes at 8pm.
This is the perfect event for all soon-to-wed couples, 2019 debutantes and birthday celebrants who are looking to celebrate with elegance and style. This year, we will have a variety of Exhibitors which one may choose from: Event coordinators, Stylists, Caterers, cakes and sweets, sounds and lights, host, performers, photographers, videographers, mobile bar, hotel accommodation, and honeymoon getaway packages from Travel Agencies. This two-day event is the most convenient way for one to complete his/her list of event suppliers.
Another highlight of the event is the Grand Raffle Draw wherein one lucky couple or guest can win FREE use of Crystal Waves Events Center (2 Event Halls) as Venue for their upcoming event. The event will also feature other exciting activities: a Fashion Show featuring North and Central Luzon Fashion Designers, Marriage requirements ,Workshop, Hair and Makeup Workshop, Inter-school Table Setting and Styling competition and Live Band Performances.