Inside Fitness Women magazine is Canada’s number one women's fitness magazine and is published by IFM Media Inc., one of Canada’s fastest growing publishing companies. With a distinct Canadian flair, the magazine caters to readers all over the world, covering the latest trends in health, sports, strength and conditioning, fitness, nutrition, and more.
½ bar – 90% Lindt Dark Chocolate
¼ cup( ½ scoop) – Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Unflavoured Protein powder
1 tsp – Coconut oil
1. Use the *double boiler method to melt chocolate and coconut oil.
2. Once melted, stir in protein powder, mix well and pour into your mold.
I used a small ice cube tray.
3. Freeze until firm.
Double Boiler Method:
1. Fill pot about 1/4 full with water and bring to a boil.
2. Reduce the heat to a simmer and fit the bowl into the pot. The bottom of the bowl should not reach the water (at least 2″ to 3″ space between the bowl and water is optimal)
Carb (g): 8
Protein (g): 6
2 whole – Avocado, Ripe
3/4cup – White onion, diced
1/2 cup – Fresh Cilantro, chopped
2 – Key limes
1 whole – Tomato, minced
2 whole – cloves garlic, minced
1 scoop – Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Unflavoured Protein Powder
5 pieces – bacon, cooked Salt & Pepper, to taste
1. Cook your bacon until crispy, set aside.
2. In a bowl, add in your onion, cilantro, tomato and garlic. Cut your lime in half and squeeze in your juice. ( Add as much as you personally like)
3. In a separate bowl, mash your avocado and add in protein powder. Mix well until blended.
4. Cut your bacon into bits, then add all ingredients together. Mix well and season with S&P. You can now add more lime juice until it reaches your desired taste.
Per serving: based on 2.5 serving