Loading...

Follow Exploration Radio on Feedspot

Continue with Google
Continue with Facebook
or

Valid

All innovation programs have a 70/30 rule associated with them. Only 30% of the problem is related to the technology. The other 70% is all ..read more
  • Show original
  • .
  • Share
  • .
  • Favorite
  • .
  • Email
  • .
  • Add Tags 
Exploration Radio by Ahmad Saleem, Steve Beresford - 3w ago

Did you know that 3M started off as mining venture in 1902? Over the last 100 years, it has become a materials company. Would mining ..read more
  • Show original
  • .
  • Share
  • .
  • Favorite
  • .
  • Email
  • .
  • Add Tags 

Social license issues have become commonplace in mining. In OECD countries, where there are more avenues of industrial development, ..read more
  • Show original
  • .
  • Share
  • .
  • Favorite
  • .
  • Email
  • .
  • Add Tags 

A lot of the debate around data science in mining focuses on the what and the why: what information do geologists and engineers need to ..read more
  • Show original
  • .
  • Share
  • .
  • Favorite
  • .
  • Email
  • .
  • Add Tags 
Exploration Radio by Ahmad Saleem, Steve Beresford - 1M ago

Mining has always been considered a laggard in adopting real-time analytics when compared to the oil and gas industry. This was not ..read more
  • Show original
  • .
  • Share
  • .
  • Favorite
  • .
  • Email
  • .
  • Add Tags 
Exploration Radio by Ahmad Saleem, Steve Beresford - 3M ago

Would academic research be more relevant to industry if academics adopted a more entrepreneurial approach? What could the lean startup ..read more
  • Show original
  • .
  • Share
  • .
  • Favorite
  • .
  • Email
  • .
  • Add Tags 

A geologist, an engineer, and a social scientist walk into a bar. They discuss how the value proposition of resource development has ..read more
  • Show original
  • .
  • Share
  • .
  • Favorite
  • .
  • Email
  • .
  • Add Tags 

Bill Joy once said "There are always more smart people outside your company than within it"... So should we be looking at ways to utilise ..read more
  • Show original
  • .
  • Share
  • .
  • Favorite
  • .
  • Email
  • .
  • Add Tags 

The role of any entrepreneur, or any startup, is to learn... learn as quickly as possible before you go out of business ..read more
  • Show original
  • .
  • Share
  • .
  • Favorite
  • .
  • Email
  • .
  • Add Tags 

Once upon a time, there were Three Princes from Serendip. They had many adventures. One of them involved a camel. This story teaches us a ..read more

Read for later

Articles marked as Favorite are saved for later viewing.
close
  • Show original
  • .
  • Share
  • .
  • Favorite
  • .
  • Email
  • .
  • Add Tags 

Separate tags by commas
To access this feature, please upgrade your account.
Start your free month
Free Preview