Why The Rise In UFO Sightings?
Mystery9
by Unknown
2w ago
A quick news search reveals a significant rise in UFO sightings. Are we getting closer to contact with extraterrestrial life forms? It's always been an age-old question of whether we are alone, but the universe is so massively endless, and the Earth is so small in comparison that it seems impossible to be alone. Let's say that there is intelligent life outside of Earth and one day we confirm this to be accurate, this would no doubt raise more questions than we could ever dream of answering. It's easy to believe and even understand that there could be other forms of intelligent life far, far ..read more
Visit website
New Wallpapers Now Available on Our Paranormal Wallpapers App
Mystery9
by Unknown
2w ago
All new wallpapers are now available on our paranormal wallpapers app. Visit the play store and download our Paranormal Wallpapers app featuring more than 60 paranormal and weird wallpapers for your phone. 70+ Free Wallpapers 8 Categories Updated Regularly    ..read more
Visit website
Mystery9: 2022 In Review
Mystery9
by Unknown
2w ago
Look back at some of the topics we explored this past year in Mystery9: 2022 In Review. The Eerie Realm of Dybbuk Boxes Originally published: January 23, 2022 In the paranormal world, there is one subject that stands out, Dybbuk boxes. What are dybbuk boxes? A dybbuk box is a wooden box often sealed with wax that is believed to house a trapped spirit, and opening or unsealing it could lead to unwanted paranormal activity or other odd occurrences occurring in your life. Some cultures and belief systems tell of a possessive spirit and whoever dares to open the box risk being possessed. In ot ..read more
Visit website
Searching For Ghosts
Mystery9
by Unknown
8M ago
Let's say you are hanging out at your house alone and freaky things started to happen. Perhaps, your TV turns itself on or off by itself, or maybe things are moving on their own. Our imagination is known for getting the best of us.  Your mind begins to wonder if ghosts could be responsible for such things. when you seek to find out if your house is in fact haunted or not, it's not to be taken lightly. It may actually make you more uncomfortable being alone in your own house.  We believe that audio recorders and film equipment are the two main factors in collecting evidence of a haun ..read more
Visit website
The Rarest Forms of Paranormal Activity
Mystery9
by Unknown
8M ago
Introduction Millions around the world either believe in supernatural occurrences or have had paranormal experiences themselves, these are just the ones willing to admit their beliefs or to tell their stories. There are probably even more people who harbor the same beliefs or have stories of paranormal encounters they prefer not to discuss for one reason or another. However, the vast majority of those reporting paranormal experiences, are reporting the basic routine encounters that most people don't even think twice about when being told about the experience. Such as strange lights in the sk ..read more
Visit website
Inside Lizzie Borden's Maplecroft Mansion
Mystery9
by Unknown
8M ago
There are very few people who don't recognize the name, Lizzie Borden, or what she was suspected of doing in 1892. On June 20, 1893, after only ninety minutes of deliberating a jury acquitted Lizzie Borden of the double ax murder of her father and stepmother. considered one of the most famous murders in history, Lizzie's life, trial, and death have been explored more than a few times. After being acquitted, Lizzie and her sister Emma moved to a three-story mansion she named Maplecroft in Fall River, Massachusetts, and despite being the most unpopular resident would live out the remaining day ..read more
Visit website
What Lies Beneath The Depths of An Unexplored Sea?
Mystery9
by Unknown
8M ago
Pixabay Only about 5% of the world's oceans have been explored or discovered. It's what may or may not exist within the other 95% of the unknown that really heightens interest. 70% of the Earth's surface is the ocean, and of that 70%, we have only been able to see 5%. That leaves a large amount of the deep sea unexplored. It can keep you thinking about the unknown or the uncertain for hours when you realize that all sorts of things exist in this vast pond that we are unaware of. What if there still exists a creature we believe to be extinct? Such as a megalodon. Some would say that's ..read more
Visit website
Can Biorhythms Predict Your Future?
Mystery9
by Unknown
8M ago
Sample Biorhythm Is it possible to predict certain future outcomes of your life based on a mathematical cycle? That's what the theory of  Wilhelm Fliess suggests.  Biorhythms are a color-coded chart-based cycle showing three levels. Physical (Green) Emotional (Red) Intellectual (Blue) It's been debated among like-minded individuals since the first introduction in the 19th century if there is or if there should be any validation to such a theory. We too must object to this theory, It goes on to suggest that you can calculate your future merely based on your birth ..read more
Visit website
Does A World Run By Highly Advanced A.I Exist?
Mystery9
by Unknown
8M ago
Pixabay It's common knowledge that our entire universe is vast and endless and with humans only being able to observe 4% of the mass, we are blind to the other 96% and therefore have no idea what does or doesn't exist or even the possibilities that may exist.  What we consider to be high-tech devices may be very, very primitive on another planet, Let's say a planet that may reside somewhere in this other 96% in which we can't see. A planet that is 500 years ahead of us. A planet where the year could be 2520 if they have a year at all.   At one time this planet had a highly ..read more
Visit website
6 Tips To Having A Lucid Dream
Mystery9
by Unknown
8M ago
Pixabay Having lucid dreams means being fully aware that we are dreaming, in addition to the ability to intervene and control the development of dream events. People who have learned to have lucid dreams claim that they have impossible adventures in real life, like flying, and that they live them as if they were completely real.  Furthermore, lucid dreams can offer profound benefits to those who practice them. Some researchers defend the idea that lucid dreaming can help us understand the human mind and its disturbances. People who have mastered dreaming lucidly say that experie ..read more
Visit website

Follow Mystery9 on Feedspot

Continue with Google
OR