Taking Lessons from Manufacturing Immunotherapies to Accelerate Development
PharmaTalkRadio
by Pharma Talk Radio
1w ago
For more information, visit IO360summit.com ..read more
Visit website
Enhancing Solubility with Novel Excipient Technologies
PharmaTalkRadio
by Pharma Talk Radio
1w ago
As new drugs in development have poorer solubility and bioavailability, there is a need for novel solubility enhancing polymers to improve drug loading and improve patient adherence. In this podcast, Nick DiFranco explains some of the shortcomings of traditional solubility enhancers as well as key considerations for novel technologies. Nick also presents an overview of Lubrizol’s Apinovex™ polymers for oral solubility enhancement and Apisolex™ polymers for injectable solubility enhancement.  For more information about Lubrizol Life Science, visit Lubrizol.com.  For more information a ..read more
Visit website
Navigating and Adopting Innovation in a Post- Pandemic World
PharmaTalkRadio
by Pharma Talk Radio
3w ago
For more information, visit DPHARMconference.com ..read more
Visit website
Engaging All Stakeholders for Clinical Trial Patient Engagement and Value
PharmaTalkRadio
by Pharma Talk Radio
3w ago
For more information, visit theconferenceforum.org.  ..read more
Visit website
Optimizing Medicine Development for Real-World Efficacy in Patients
PharmaTalkRadio
by Pharma Talk Radio
1M ago
About the episode:  It's estimated that only 20% of health outcomes are due to clinical care, with the remaining 80% as a result of social determinants of health. Medicine development leaders must understand the broader context of patient lives in order to create therapies with real-world efficacy.  In this podcast, Noël Theodosiou tells us how she's working with life science companies, to understand and contextualize the real world that patients live in to create therapeutics that fit in the environment to deliver actual impact. Noël argues that taking an approach that combines biol ..read more
Visit website
Evolving US Clinical Trial Infrastructure for Better Trials & Emergency Response
PharmaTalkRadio
by Pharma Talk Radio
1M ago
To learn more about the DPHARM: Disruptive Innovations to Modernize Clinical Research conference, visit DPHARMconference.com.  ..read more
Visit website
Addressing the Clinical Operations Workforce Gap
PharmaTalkRadio
by Pharma Talk Radio
1M ago
Learn more about the DPHARM: Disruptive Innovations to Modernize Clinical Research conference, visit DPHARMconference.com.  ..read more
Visit website
Community Organization Perspectives on Improving Clinical Trial Initiatives
PharmaTalkRadio
by Pharma Talk Radio
1M ago
For more information on Patients as Partners in Clinical Research, visit patientsaspartnersconference.com.  ..read more
Visit website
Patients on How R&D Organizations Can Better Operationalize Trials for Patients
PharmaTalkRadio
by Pharma Talk Radio
1M ago
Learn more about Patients as Partners in Clinical Research at patientsaspartnersconference.com.  ..read more
Visit website
Prioritizing Development Programs that Align with Fundraising Catalysts
PharmaTalkRadio
by Pharma Talk Radio
3M ago
To learn more about the Chief Medical Officer Summit 360°, please visit CMO360.org ..read more
Visit website

Follow PharmaTalkRadio on FeedSpot

Continue with Google
Continue with Apple
OR