I think I have a crush on a girl that I met at the beginning of the month. What
The Tree of Awakening » Dating Forums
by
3y ago
..read more
Visit website
Reply To: How to Tell a Guy who is in Love with You that you Do Not want a Relationship?
The Tree of Awakening » Dating Forums
by
3y ago
..read more
Visit website
HIS SECRET OBSESSION
The Tree of Awakening » Dating Forums
by
3y ago
..read more
Visit website
Reply To: How to Tell a Guy who is in Love with You that you Do Not want a Relationship?
The Tree of Awakening » Dating Forums
by Anthony
3y ago
Hi Tanya, Women in their late teens and 20s have many options to meet nice guys; in fact, women in their 20s rule the dating scene. They are much in demand. Women in their 20s on dating sites and apps will receive hundreds of responses from guys. In contrast, most will not succeed on those sites for the average guys because girls are more attracted to the alpha males, which make up about 11% of the profiles, which means there will be hit on more by girls than the remaining 89% of guys. But alpha males will never be as supportive as beta males or the good guys. And that is what is best for you ..read more
Visit website
Reply To: Doubts My Boyfriend Loves Me as he still has Feelings for his Dying Ex-Wife
The Tree of Awakening » Dating Forums
by
3y ago
Hi Wanderlust, I don’t think you are selfish. I realize how it must make you feel. That being said, I thought this might be temporary. Maybe he feels an obligation because of their prior history and her impending death and that it would be ‘over’ at that point. But maybe not. As you suggest, there may have been a problem in your future with him regarding their relationship even before her diagnosis. If he couldn’t ‘let her go’ after the divorce, he may not be able to ‘let her go’ after her death. You may still have the ghost of her between you as it’s common to exalt a loved one after death. W ..read more
Visit website
How to Tell a Guy who is in Love with You that you Do Not want a Relationship?
The Tree of Awakening » Dating Forums
by
3y ago
I have known this guy for ten years, and we recently reconnected after a few years of not talking. We were just friends, but I felt this new attraction towards him, and we kissed. Things went from there pretty quickly, and We started seeing each other. He confessed he had feelings for me since the beginning and is in love with me. I had been celibate for a couple of years and thought it was fun and exciting when I started seeing him, and I was filled with lots of emotions. The first few weeks of seeing each other, I felt super intensely for him and couldn’t stop thinking about him. However, th ..read more
Visit website
Reply To: Doubts My Boyfriend Loves Me as he still has Feelings for his Dying Ex-Wife
The Tree of Awakening » Dating Forums
by
3y ago
LeeAnn, I do think that you have a point regarding he’s doing what he needs to for her. My issue is that there haven’t been any actual boundaries between the two, and when I voiced my discomfort (before her diagnosis), he told me it wasn’t going to change. He chose to keep his admitted inappropriate relationship with her no matter how I felt. That’s my sticking point. I would never make anyone I loved feel the way I’m currently feeling. I am trying to be as supportive as I can be with him for her during her passing, but she does have family and friends there for her. She has an extensive, esta ..read more
Visit website
Reply To: Doubts My Boyfriend Loves Me as he still has Feelings for his Dying Ex-Wife
The Tree of Awakening » Dating Forums
by
3y ago
..read more
Visit website
Reply To: Doubts My Boyfriend Loves Me as he still has Feelings for his Dying Ex-Wife
The Tree of Awakening » Dating Forums
by
3y ago
Hmm, are you sure he’s divorced? It sounds to me like they might be separated. I don’t know if any divorced couple that celebrates their marriage anniversary. That’s completely off. If it quacks like a duck ..read more
Visit website
I'm not sure about my boyfriend really loves me or not.
The Tree of Awakening » Dating Forums
by
3y ago
..read more
Visit website

Follow The Tree of Awakening » Dating Forums on FeedSpot

Continue with Google
Continue with Apple
OR