We're looking for a highly strategic, detail-oriented business analyst to partner with our sales, marketing, product and leadership team; empowering them to optimize functional performance and provide insights. They should be able to translate various forms of data into compelling insights and visualizations; and have proven experience in executing strong analysis for business team. This person will be equal parts proficient data scientist and analyst, articulate communicator/visualizer and conceptual thinker
- Good hands-on experience on Pre-Sales role.
- Experience in gathering requirements by using techniques such as interviewing, questionnaires, brainstorming, cost/benefit analysis and risk analysis with clients and development team.
- Developing Work Breakdown Structure Document (WBS), Flow Diagrams, User Stories, Business Requirement Specification Document (BRS), Functional Requirement Specification Document (FRS) and User Documentation.
- Experience in client handling, requirement gathering, Implementation, stakeholder management, team management, Business Analysis, Requirement Analysis.
- Build marketing collaterals based on the prior work done for future sales pitches.
- Work closely with the sales team to identify qualified prospects.
- Must be able to convert the business problem into analytics problem.
- Define the entire process of POC customized for each client and ensure clarity of picture of success to both client teams, project team, and sales team.
- Experience working with senior decision-makers
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven analytical background
- Advanced Excel skills
- Technical writing skills
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Business case development
- Modelling techniques and methods