As a designer, you will be gathering and evaluating user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers. Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps, and responsive designs. Designing graphic user interface elements and should be able to work on adobe, Photoshop, etc. like a boss.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design issues/problems and advice effective solutions for it.
- Make strategic designs and take user-experience decisions related to core, and new functions and features.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites/applications function and what they look like.
- Sometimes convert the design to HTML codes with standard coding practices.
- Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate the designs.
- Work with a wide range of media and sound knowledge of the latest graphic design software.
- Prepare rough drafts and present your creative ideas
- Have 5+ years of experience in UI/UX design.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience in designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Have knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator XD, InDesign, Dreamweaver.
- Have a strong vision on UI and give very good solutions related to UI/UX.
- Have very good knowledge of colours usage too.
- Have extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Be able to understand the detailed requirements of the project.
- Have good knowledge in represent contents and graphics and necessary elements into mockup design.
- Have a clear understanding of the importance of user-centred design and design thinking.
- Have good command on the English language with the ability to communicate effectively and clearly, directly with the client as and when required.