We are looking for a Test Engineer who will thoroughly inspect our products before they’re launched.
As a Test Engineer in our company, you will work closely with the production team to understand why we’re building a product and what the specific requirements are. Then, you will run a series of tests through all stages of production to identify potential malfunctions and recommend improvements.
Ultimately, you’ll ensure our final products meet our safety and quality standards.
- Testing all aspects of the product/system like function/component, system, performance, regression, and service
- Work with the development team to identify and capture test cases, ensure version management.
- Setting up test environments, designing test plans, developing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these cases.
- Providing feedback on usability and serviceability, trace the result to the quality risk and report it to concerned people.
- Prepare file defect reports and report test progress.
- Participation in client meetings and review sessions.
- Ensuring adherence to Quality management, Quality process and standards, documentation.
- Ensuring the quality of the system as a whole.
- Providing prompt customer support and timely resolution of support calls.
- At least 3+ years of experience in testing of which at least 2+ years in Automation testing environment.
- Hands on experience in Automation tools like UFT/Selenium and hands-on scripting in VBScript or Java.
- Automation testing in QTP/UFT or Selenium is mandatory.
- Sound knowledge of STLC, software testing methodologies and procedures.
- Good understanding and developing/executing test cases in an application development environment.
- Defect reporting using any of the defect tracking tools
- Good communication skills and a team player spirit
- Prior experience and involvement with developer community/development team is a plus.