As an Online Marketing Associate, you will plan and implement our marketing and advertising activities. You should understand the full marketing mix and be familiar with ways to analyze market research and customers’ behavior. You should also be able to create spreadsheets and analyze quantitative data to interpret ROI and KPI metrics.
- Doing research and writing compelling marketing content on a given topic to generate leads, to engage audience and educate them through blog posts.
- Design and research Brand monitoring and online reputation management tools.
- Develop, manage and execute communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with client goals.
- Communicating with bloggers and increase the visibility of content using SEO.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings.
- Promoting new blog posts to the niche communities to get new leads.
- 1 - 3 years of overall experience in Internet Marketing and SEO
- Knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills