We are seeking a Principal iOS Developer with demonstrated experience designing and implementing enterprise scale mobile solutions. The ideal candidate will bring both strategic vision and solid execution skills to create native applications for mobile devices.
- You'll be joining a creative team in an agile, scrum environment. Your role is to continue improving our apps and ensuring that they provide our customers with the VIP service they expect from us.
- You will be jointly responsible for designing solutions, developing software and delivering phenomenal value to our business.
- You will be passionate about delivering quality apps, innovating and bringing new technology to the team.
- Programming: You have a deep understanding of iOS development and lots of experience writing high-quality ecommerce apps in Swift and Objective C. You are comfortable pair programming with other experts and effective at debugging when things don't work as expected.
- Delivery: You will be responsible for delivering user stories, meeting your own goals and supporting your team to meet their commitments
- Code Quality: You will take pride in the quality of your code, writing and peer reviewing clean, maintainable code that you'll be proud to support in future.
- Test Driven Development: We value thoroughly tested, self-documented code and promote the benefits to your colleagues. Ideally you will also have BDD experience.
- Agile / scrum: You are focused on delivering useful software frequently; embracing change and minimising risks as you work.
- Libraries: You are experienced at using APIs, both those provided by apple and those from quality third parties