We are looking for an Engineering Manager to lead our product engineering team. This role will report directly to the CTO and will be responsible for successful execution of the company's business mission through development of cutting-edge software products and solutions.
- The engineering manager defines and drives technical strategy and architectural vision for the product. He/she designs appropriate solutions and recommends alternative approaches, when necessary.
- You will be responsible for defining the development methodology and ensuring adoption across the engineering team and organization.
- You will have to collaborate with Product Management and Implementation teams and build a commercially successful product.
- You will be responsible to recruit & lead a team of highly skilled software engineers and provide strong hands on engineering leadership.
- B.E / B.Tech in Computer Science from Premium Institutes is preferred.
- 12+ years of experience in Software Engineering with at least 5+ years as an engineering leader in a software product company.
- Hands-on technical leadership with proven ability to recruit high performance talent.
- High technical credibility - ability to audit technical decisions and push for the best solution to a problem.
- Key Programming Skills: Java, J2EE with cutting edge technologies.
- Experience with NoSQL technologies (Elastic Search, MongoDB, Cassandra, Kibana, etc)
- Experience in developing Enterprise Software using Agile Methodology
- AWS cloud-based platform exposure.
- A track record of setting and achieving high standards.
- Strong understanding of modern technology architecture.
- Excellent team building, mentoring and coaching skills are a must-have.