We are looking for infrastructure and automation ninjas to implement continuous integration and agile infrastructure for our enterprise product companies. You will get to architect and lead DevOps practice implementations using latest cloud and automation technologies.
- Setup infrastructure automation and CI/CD pipelines on AWS and GCP.
- Implement microservice and container strategies using Kubernetes platforms.
- Design continuous integration and delivery pipelines using latest tools and platforms.
- Write lots of automation code and leverage latest tooling.
- Consult with customers to deploy best practices in their development, QA, DevOps and operations teams.
- Pro-actively look for ways to make the architecture, code and operations better.
- Experience with a few of these languages: C++, Shell, Ruby/JRuby, Python, PowerShell, Java, Go
- Experience with implementation of container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes
- Infrastructure automation experience with knowledge of atleast a few of these tools: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, CloudFormation, Terraform, Packer
- Experience with continuous integration(Jenkins, CircleCI), continuous delivery and enterprise DevOps concepts
- Experience with AWS, GCP or Azure
- SCM tools: Git, SVN, Mercurial
- Knowledge of multi-tier application architectures
- Logging, monitoring and alerting tools like Splunk, Kibana, Logstash, Nagios, New Relic
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering